When he scores at forest or sets up a goal or two
I just cant get enough, I just can't get enough
He scores a goal and L1 go wild
And I just can't seem to get enough Mahrez
Do-do-do-do-do-do-do
Do-do-do-do-do-do-do
Do-do-do-do-do-do-do
Riyhad Mahrez

I'm of the view that a player has to earn a song. A handful of appearances doesn't merit one for the lad as far as I'm concerned.

Much like his compatriot on the other wing, I've heard and witnessed lots of fuss and froth about Mahrez but very little final product to merit it. He delivered one wonderful cross on Saturday but, that aside, was largely anonymous. I don't expect much from him at this stage of his development but I wish supporters wouldn't over-blow someone like this. He is talented and may develop into a good player. He may also turn out to be extremely average.

It's reverse racism as well. We'd never be like this about him if he was English.

Last edited:
I'm of the view that a player has to earn a song. A handful of appearances doesn't merit one for the lad as far as I'm concerned.

Much like his compatriot on the other wing, I've heard and witnessed lots of fuss and froth about Mahrez but very little final product to merit it. He delivered one wonderful cross on Saturday but, that aside, was largely anonymous. I don't expect much from him at this stage of his development but I wish supporters wouldn't over-blow someone like this. He is talented and may develop into a good player. He may also turn out to be extremely average.

It's reverse racism as well. We'd never be like this about him if he was English.

I think you're harsh about his performance Saturday considering it was the lads first start. He looked composed on the ball, had an eye for a pass, worked hard going forward and tracking back and left a few defenders for dead at times with a little trick. Don't get me wrong I'm with you on the whole, he may turn out to be average. However, while it wasn't a stunning performance, for a first start I thought he was quite impressive.

Don't start debating the rights and wrongs of him having his own song, and let Lazzer off the hook for that shocking piece of work

Scandalous :018:

Yeah lazz, ya big racist, how very dare you?

Reverse Racst, if you please

It's a completely different thing, as you well know
Is that worse than the regular common or garden racism though? Where is it on the scale? A bit higher than mugging, but not quite up there with rape and murder?

It is not a song that Riyad Mahrez needs.

Kevin Phillips should explain to him the merits of that shaver of which he and his family are justifiably proud.

Is that worse than the regular common or garden racism though? Where is it on the scale? A bit higher than mugging, but not quite up there with rape and murder?

I'd only just let that horse shit of a list go and there you are bringing it all back up again you bastard.

When he gets a la ball and he dribbles and scores that's a Mahrez,
When le sky's dark and grey and he commands all le play that's a Mahrez,
Cheeky cheeky skills on the wing and a shot that goes PING that's a Mahrez,
We all know what he's called coz he's certain to score that's a Mahrez!

Beautiful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4469