Robbie Savage - what a wanker

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Scottish play. :icon_wink

"Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player that struts and frets his hour upon the stage and then is heard no more. A tale told by an idiot full of sound and fury signifying nothing." Act V Scene IV

You are absolutely right. I stand corrected.

On the subject of the FL Show, does it annoy anyone else that we barely get mentioned despite a) our league position and b) the fact that Manish is a Leicester fan and Super Stevie Claridge is an ex-player with a lot of love for us?

Yes actually, it's terrible when there's a local-derby ish game on(referring to west brom) and we're still put right to the back and the commentators sort of say 'oh, and leicester won'. next!

Then saying that it's always nice to hear what Nige has to say as he's usually on.

Loved yesterday's, Steve claridge asking savage who they haven't lost to and basically telling him he was the best in the derby team. Always good fun :D

But overall, yes it's very frustrating.

Manish even said Leicester quietly climbing the table.

Maybe because Manish is a Leicester fan he knows we don't need the attention and should quietly just creep up the table as Stoke did 2 years a go, as to not get the players or fans overhyped, so he is deliberately not mentioning them.

On the subject of the FL Show, does it annoy anyone else that we barely get mentioned despite a) our league position and b) the fact that Manish is a Leicester fan and Super Stevie Claridge is an ex-player with a lot of love for us?

My dad said this to me this morning. Its pathetic, just like the beginning of the season when nobody predicted us for a top 6 finish.

Ok yesterdays game lacked any real highlights but at least MENTION that we are third in the league.

****ing shocking. considering the host is from Leicester and his 2 guests are ex-city players ! :102:

My dad said this to me this morning. Its pathetic, just like the beginning of the season when nobody predicted us for a top 6 finish.

Ok yesterdays game lacked any real highlights but at least MENTION that we are third in the league.

****ing shocking. considering the host is from Leicester and his 2 guests are ex-city players ! :102:

Its always been this way, not worth getting worked up about

In our O'Neill-led stint in the Premiership, we never ever won a game because we were the better side, especially in the Sunday Times match reports. It was always because the other side had played below their best. City never won; our opponents lost. Even if it was some two-bit bottom six side like Cov or Southampton or Everton, City didn't get the three points because we'd earned them, rather because the other team had failed to.

Savage is only trying to do what his employers would like him to do. We don't need his support, doing just fine without it thanks.

As MON said
"Yellow hair, yellow car, yellow teeth"

Did anyone else hear Robbie's comments about Leicester City on saturdays FL Show?, he claimed we "shouldn't be" where we are in the table and that his Derby side "deserved the win" against us at the walkers!, He obviously is suffering from some sort of delusion about the anti-football performances of his own appaling side! grrr

Did anyone else hear Robbie's comments about Leicester City on saturdays FL Show

No. But I've got it on HDD and will be watching it later tonight. If I hear the comments, I'll open a new thread about them.

Last edited:
Never read the Kaamark interview before.Interesting.The one thing that sticks in the mind has to be...exactly HOW thick must Robbie Savage be??? Being constantly teased for being thick by other footballers must be a bit like being in the Corps de Ballet & having the p**s taken out of you for being a bit girly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Arsenal410
3Newcastle410
4Liverpool49
5Aston Villa49
6Brighton48
7Nottm F48
8Chelsea47
9Brentford46