Roma Tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.
More fool you if you give your season ticket up just because you can't sit in the same seat you have done before.

There's plenty of us waiting for people to give up season tickets so others can get them.
Would it be foolish to give up my ticket if I no longer enjoyed the match experience? Watching the game is only part of the enjoyment. I know plenty of people who are giving up tickets after this season so you may be lucky.

Away tickets on sale at 5:00pm today we have an allocation of 5,000
I think that's a few more than we were expecting. There'll be a lot of people scrambling round trying to book flights that didn't expect to be in with a chance of getting a ticket; I don't envy them. Nor do I envy those at the club who are going have to arrange for the collection of tickets over there.

Anybody know how many of theirs we have coming on Thursday?

I think that's a few more than we were expecting. There'll be a lot of people scrambling round trying to book flights that didn't expect to be in with a chance of getting a ticket; I don't envy them. Nor do I envy those at the club who are going have to arrange for the collection of tickets over there.

Anybody know how many of theirs we have coming on Thursday?
Ticket collection in Rome will be over 2 days for this match rather than just on the day of the match so there should be plenty of time.

Stadium entry requirements

Until Saturday 30 April, it is mandatory to show NHS Digital Covid Certification and wear and FFP2 mask.

Further updates in relation to this will be provided once the Italian Government have decided on their entry requirements into the stadium.

All supporters will be required to show their passport upon entry to the stadium.

And yet the club refuse to allow non members who have a booking history to attend the game.

It's like they don't want new fans sometimes

Ticket collection in location for this one is totally ridiculous.

You have to show passport and ticket on entry so just mail them ffs.

Stadium entry requirements​

Until Saturday 30 April, it is mandatory to show NHS Digital Covid Certification and wear and FFP2 mask.

Further updates in relation to this will be provided once the Italian Government have decided on their entry requirements into the stadium.

All supporters will be required to show their passport upon entry to the stadium.
A green pass is also required for travel on public transport and to leave Italy by aeroplane again this could change on 30th April

Would it be foolish to give up my ticket if I no longer enjoyed the match experience? Watching the game is only part of the enjoyment. I know plenty of people who are giving up tickets after this season so you may be lucky.
No it wouldn't but I said more fool you if you give up your ST just because you can't sit in the usual seat.

I expect quite a few will be giving STs up at the end of the season as the cost of living crisis hits, not because they had to move seats for less than a handful of games.

No it wouldn't but I said more fool you if you give up your ST just because you can't sit in the usual seat.

I expect quite a few will be giving STs up at the end of the season as the cost of living crisis hits, not because they had to move seats for less than a handful of games.
I'd give up the season ticket because of a general lack of interest in the product offered and a lack of respect for my experience from the supplier not because of being moved a few times, that is just a symptom of the way they feel they can treat customers.

I'm not there yet but the club really needs to work on making the product more compelling. I'm all for them trying to improve the atmosphere but they have lots of opportunities to do this without ****ing up the experience at some of the most important games we will play in the club's history.

I don't blame the club here.

I've seen video evidence of trouble from City fans at three of our last four away matches in europe. Until our fans can be trusted, they'll be treated like kids.
Not sure what that has to do with anything seeing as everyone at the games mentioned were either St holders or members

Cocaine is the best friend of the inadequate twerp.
When you’ve got that video of the fella railing lines off his hand outside Wembley and the police still unable to do anything about it, it seems that we might actually have an issue…

You don’t have to keep your eyes peeled for long in the concourse to spot some mega ladz off their chops on coke before games.

I also refuse to believe that people can plan their day so badly that they need to take a shit at half time or five minutes before the game either. We all know what’s going on in the stalls…. And I’m not talking about the gloryhole between the second and third stalls in the bogs next to the stairs up to SK2.

You don’t have to keep your eyes peeled for long in the concourse to spot some mega ladz off their chops on coke before games.

I also refuse to believe that people can plan their day so badly that they need to take a shit at half time or five minutes before the game either. We all know what’s going on in the stalls…. And I’m not talking about the gloryhole between the second and third stalls in the bogs next to the stairs up to SK2.
Bet you earn some good dollar before the games in there though.

The club are anticipating that this match will reach general sale. Sadly that was the only information my email contained.

The club are anticipating that this match will reach general sale. Sadly that was the only information my email contained.
Somebody else has received an email confirming the original statement that there would not be a general sale and that there is a cut-off time of 5-something tomorrow. Piss ups and breweries!

Somebody else has received an email confirming the original statement that there would not be a general sale and that there is a cut-off time of 5-something tomorrow. Piss ups and breweries!

I think it will sell out today. There are only 600 left.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566