Pre Match Roma v Leicester

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just watching them v Bologna on BT

Crowd fantastic and looks like a champions league night for a standard league game

have they picked up any injuries yet?
No they are just shit.

Although to be fair they aren't getting smacked like we did today

They've made six changes from Thursday but four of those benched are already on in the second half.

It’s there for the taking
Need the 2 widenen in Barnes and Lookman to work their Bollox off, and give JV something to work with.

It’s there for the taking
Need the 2 widenen in Barnes and Lookman to work their Bollox off, and give JV something to work with.
Hope we aren't relying on Barnes.

He does not deserve to start this game

A real chance for some proper Leicester City heroics here.

Around this time last year we were scrapping our way to a historic FA Cup run.

These boys have it in them on the big stage despite our complaints. And they are fit as they’ve been all season long.

Dogs of War time boys!

I can’t wait. Let’s do ‘em and make that miserable sod cry again.

Problem with not playing Barnes means that Lookman get put on the left, he is much more effective on the right. Rodgers seems incapable of finding a way of playing with Lookman on the right and no Barnes.

Problem with not playing Barnes means that Lookman get put on the left, he is much more effective on the right.
for most of the season people on here have been pointing out how he is a left winger and has been no good on the right?

on Thursday he was excellent on both, but probably more dangerous on the right linking up with Ricardo.

Whatever the team we need Schmeichel fofana Evans tielemans and vardy to play amazingly well or we won't win. We need them on fire.

Lookman is much better on the left you absolute weirdos

Lookman is much better on the left you absolute weirdos

Of course he is

Apart from the bit at the end of the game last week he’s been complete shite on the right hand side

Do people even watch the matches any more ?

Of course he is

Apart from the bit at the end of the game last week he’s been complete shite on the right hand side

Do people even watch the matches any more ?
What match?

I tell you what, I've not been as excited about a pot made of tin for quite a while.

If we win it, we best be careful with the trophy as apparently, when a bar of tin is bent a crackling sound known as the "tin cry" can be heard from the twinning of the crystals so God only knows what sound a pot of tin makes when bent. A tin moan maybe? A tin groan? Oooh ya ****er!

Sn be time to find out if we make it to the final in Tirana.

Atomic weight 50, bellends!

I tell you what, I've not been as excited about a pot made of tin for quite a while.

If we win it, we best be careful with the trophy as apparently, when a bar of tin is bent a crackling sound known as the "tin cry" can be heard from the twinning of the crystals so God only knows what sound a pot of tin makes when bent. A tin moan maybe? A tin groan? Oooh ya ****er!

Sn be time to find out if we make it to the final in Tirana.

Atomic weight 50, bellends!
ok

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572