Post Match Rotherham 1 Leicester 2

We are going along very nicely. Just imagine if we could get rid of 3 or 4 and bring in a few more with extra quality.

Defensively we look vulnerable in two ways. Firstly to balls over the top turning out central defenders. Second to crosses.

Attacking wise, none of the central forwards look threatening enough or suit the style of play.

In midfield, we will be fine.

I'd do whatever I could to move strikers out and get new ones in. Also a defender with pace will be crucial and we don't have one.

The only problem I had with Vestergaard today is that he is something like 6ft 4 and for their goal he didn't leave the ground to challenge for the ball.
Vesti waited for the ball to come to him for an easy header out, didn't see the bloke come in until it was too late. naive defending.

Hull, Southampton and Norwich coming up. That should give us a good handle on where we stand and our prospects this season.

Defensively we look vulnerable in two ways. Firstly to balls over the top turning out central defenders. Second to crosses.

Attacking wise, none of the central forwards look threatening enough or suit the style of play.

I'd do whatever I could to move strikers out and get new ones in. Also a defender with pace will be crucial and we don't have one.
I don't think we need to move our strikers out. Data obviously isn't going to get a game (so should be moved on even if it is a cut price sale). I do think we need to bring someone in. Shame we lost out to Leeds for Hercule Poirot.

Marcal was left out by EM because he 'has to learn'.

Infers that he did it to show him that he hasn't 'made it'. He said he needs to work.

I like it.
That's great.

Interesting pattern in all our games so far - start pretty well, early goals, look like dogshit at the beginning of the second half, and finish like a ****ing steam train in the last twenty minutes or so

If you can grit your teeth through the terrible bit, it’s good stuff

I think Justin is more than capable of playing in a back three and adding that pace

Also a quick word about Casadei

Maybe too early to judge, but I think he looks a proper ****ing player

He’ll start the next league game, for sure - be interesting to see him for a full ninety minutes

I don't think we need to move our strikers out. Data obviously isn't going to get a game (so should be moved on even if it is a cut price sale). I do think we need to bring someone in. Shame we lost out to Leeds for Hercule Poirot.
*Daka obvs.

Enzo seems to be learning all the while, and saying so.
Our previous manager never seemed to be learning anything, even after losing games in the same way week after week. He probably thought that he knew everything.

Also a quick word about Casadei

Maybe too early to judge, but I think he looks a proper ****ing player

He’ll start the next league game, for sure - be interesting to see him for a full ninety minutes
He's a big unit as well as being mobile. He looks class.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566
9Coventry City4564
10Preston 4563