RM: Dyer
CM: Adams
CM: Oakley
LM: Mattock

FC: Hayles
FC: Fryatt

Subs: Martin, Morrison, King, Gradel & Howard

Score- Rotherham 0 - Leicester 1

Yeah me too, no idea how I'm getting home yet though. Last train is ludicrously early. Guess it'll be another adventure :icon_bigg

Hayles turned the game on its head yesterday, he certainly deserves his chance in the starting line-up, i'd give Moz a go at center half too.

Lets just get through and avoid injuries, Morrison Berner and Hayles should play (how far is Dickov from fitness?).. settle for 0-1 Adams

Although I am one of the minority that think Howard should be in the side, I would drop him for this one. He has played almost every game and played through illness a few weeks ago, I think the rest will do him good before another busy week or so. 1-2 Fryatt & Hayles

First minute own goal from Hobbs, then Fryatt hat-trick, Hayles double and Kisnorbo with a bullet header from a corner. 6-1.

Then I get stranded at EMA until Wednesday morning.

Then Wednesday afternoon I come on here and find mocking messages from Boc.

First minute own goal from Hobbs, then Fryatt hat-trick, Hayles double and Kisnorbo with a bullet header from a corner. 6-1.

and from me, except I'm starting early.
AHAHA, fancy getting stranded in a shithole like EMA! When will you ever learn?
You deserve everything you get, following these no hopers

From what NP said at his Q & A - as part of the rules of the competition you have to play the 6 players who have been involved in most first team games for your club in the season

We have two Cup ties now followed by an important game that could put us top of the table. So I suggest that NP tries a few players out over these 2 games.
Someone else at RB so Gilbert, if hes ready, will be raring to go against Yeovil. Dickov and/or DJ should be used too if they are fit enough, even if only on the bench. Hobbs and Morrison used as central defenders Berner given a full game as LB.
Some others players used in midfield, try Adams there against Stevenage for instance. Also some some of the youngsters O'Neill, King etc could come in, even if only on the bench. Howard needs a rest, as already mentioned, so Hayles playing against Rotherham would suit I think with Fryatt up front as Rotherham are used to dealing with a big centre forward type and have come undone against nippy forwards.

We have to win this one so me and my son can walk tall in the local area

We have two Cup ties now followed by an important game that could put us top of the table. So I suggest that NP tries a few players out over these 2 games.
Someone else at RB so Gilbert, if hes ready, will be raring to go against Yeovil. Dickov and/or DJ should be used too if they are fit enough, even if only on the bench. Hobbs and Morrison used as central defenders Berner given a full game as LB.
Some others players used in midfield, try Adams there against Stevenage for instance. Also some some of the youngsters O'Neill, King etc could come in, even if only on the bench. Howard needs a rest, as already mentioned, so Hayles playing against Rotherham would suit I think with Fryatt up front as Rotherham are used to dealing with a big centre forward type and have come undone against nippy forwards.

We have to win this one so me and my son can walk tall in the local area
Good post Motown, agree with all of that.

From what NP said at his Q & A - as part of the rules of the competition you have to play the 6 players who have been involved in most first team games for your club in the season

Correct - and as has already been pointed out in the similar threads for previous rounds

The City side for tomorrow night must include at least 6 of the following:

Martin, Gilbert, Tunchev, Morrison, Hobbs, Powell, Gradel, Oakley, King, Dyer, Howard, Fryatt

GK: Henderson

RB: Gilbert
CB: Tunchev
CB: Kisnorbo
LB: Berner

RM: Dyer
CM: Adams
CM: Oakley
LM: Mattock

FC: Hayles
FC: Fryatt

Please forward your snail-mail address to the FA so that they can send the fine to you and not to Nigel Pearson.

Mocking messages from me? I won't be home until early Wednesday evening so why would I mock?

I will have had the advantage of a decent night's sleep in a proper bed though. :icon_wink

Last edited:
Mocking messages from me? I won't be home until early Wednesday evening so why would I mock?

I will have had the advantage of a decent night's sleep in a proper bed though. :icon_wink

You should see the way I'm getting to Swindon...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566