Pre Match Rotherham United Away

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perfect game to start Waggy and give Schlupp a run out towards the end of the match I'd have thought. I'd put Pantsil in at RB to give him some gam time ahead of the next league match regardless of whether Peltier is fit or not for the weekend. My be a good game to start Dyer and Gally too.

I'm not just saying this because of the fact that I have supported him for ages, but I think we should give Schlupp a run out, be a decent experience for him and risks some of the key players from getting injuries

The squad has such strength in depth that I don't think losing "key players" is that big a problem for us as other teams - with the possible exception of Kasper. After all many fans would have thought Gally and King key players before Saturday's kick-off.

I would have expected Sven to have given St Ledger ninety minutes if he had been available. As it is there is the chance to give Sol and Mills more pitch time together and the chance for them to work with Pantsil and perhaps Ball. I would hope Sven would pick Fernandes to givr him more time to gel with the rest of the team. Most importantly I would like Johnson to be given pitch time.

One of the most interesting choices will be striker. Howard and Waghorn will feel that if they do not even make this team then they have little future with Leicester.

My advice to Sven (which he certainly does not need) is

Kasper
Pantsil Mills Sol Ball
Gally Johnson Fernandes Dann
Nugent Waghorn
With Dyer and Howard being brought on as impact subs.

Last edited:
any win will do (expecting 3-1) with Pelts injured id save Pantsil for Saturday, assume SSL King Abe on international duty id expect the following to play : Weale Oakley Ball Berner Johnson Dyer Howard Waghorn, a win and no injuries/red cards please
I know we're most likely favourites but to field eight players would just be arrogant.
It cant be any worse than the last time we played there!!!!
Ah yes, the floodlight failure :icon_lol: not a waste of time at all.

So you think we'll lose 3-1? Can't see it happening. 1-3 though, yes, very possible,

Some TB numpty thinks this is on Wednesday according to his Twitter, should I inform him?

What a terrible rule!

I presume that it's because the Premier League are continuing to allow 7 per side and their clubs are involved in the Carling and FA Cups. This reduction to 5 seems to have been dreamt up by the Football League chairman without consultation with their managers; some only found out when the alteration of the regulation was announced.

Weale

Pantsil / Bamba / Ball / Berner

Oakley / Johnson / Moussa

Schlupp / Howard / Waghorn

So who is out on international duty definitely: King, Abe and St. Ledger have been mentioned so far. Fernandes as well?

No, I'm working tomorrow (and Saturday), but will try and get to the game at the City Ground.

I went to the pre-season friendly up there last year. I interviewed Paulo Sousa and Nicky Adams post-match.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669