Rumours - all of them in here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Out of Africa???

Not sure how reliable this may prove to be, but I have a great uncle living in Ivory Coast, and he's just emailed me with an extract from the main newspaper over there, claiming one of their top strikers has been in talks with Leicester Town FC, England??? Sound familiar???

I don't think he's one of their internationals; Bukele Nnfeko, but my relative tells me he's one of the top players in their league.

If it's true, are we now approaching desperation? Surely there are better, and more reliable options for CL!

Gonna see what more I can find out ...

Re: Out of Africa???

if it is true hopefully he is a very well scouted talent as ive never heard of him. look forward to the chants for that one

the top player in their league is hardly a glowing reference is it.

buckle and feck? could be an interesting chant. dont see any anagrams in it but im not very good with language

fitz said:
if it is true hopefully he is a very well scouted talent as ive never heard of him. look forward to the chants for that one

Chim chimmeny cihm chimmeny chim chim cher-ooooo
who needs fowler wen we've got Bukele Nnfekoooooo

Brauny Badger said:
Not sure how reliable this may prove to be, but I have a great uncle living in Ivory Coast, and he's just emailed me with an extract from the main newspaper over there, claiming one of their top strikers has been in talks with Leicester Town FC, England??? Sound familiar???

I don't think he's one of their internationals; Bukele Nnfeko, but my relative tells me he's one of the top players in their league.

If it's true, are we now approaching desperation? Surely there are better, and more reliable options for CL!

Gonna see what more I can find out ...

:rolleyes:

Anagram
KNOB KEEN FUEL
:icon_bigg

Google the name. the results will be surprising....

Last edited:
Robbie Fowler .... & durham fox

I know this sounds so stupid its un real, as its what i thought but i heard this about 6 time in the past few days, as i play down sports league I know martin the ref who is also 4th offical down the walkers. but i have heard Robbie Fowler coming to CITY ! 8 grand they are saying wages, but i cant think he would sign maybe on loan what are other peoples views

& Durham Fox did you get my message about cricket

CardiffFox said:
Chim chimmeny cihm chimmeny chim chim cher-ooooo
who needs fowler wen we've got Bukele Nnfekoooooo

ha ha ha ha ha ha

Bone Leek Funk

Yeh ... does look like an easy chant to get going doesn't it! :icon_bigg
I thought it looked like an anagram as well, but to be honest my great uncle has the worst sense of humour on the planet, so I'm pretty sure it's kosha ... haven't found anything on him yet ... but others with simliar names ... I believe it's pronounced Boo-kay-lee Nn-Feek-o.

But my point was, if it is true ... are we not worthy of more noteworthy players!? Surely even the hapless CL could attract some talent somewhat nearer to home ... let's hope Robert Earnshaw is the first of many! :081:

Noble Eke Funk

Re: Robbie Fowler .... & durham fox

Isn't the 4th official part of the referees team and as such there isn't a 4th official based at the Walkers Stadium

Are you Tim Davies?

Melton Fox said:
Isn't the 4th official part of the referees team and as such there isn't a 4th official based at the Walkers Stadium
i did think the same. the forth official for the last game was a woman and I dont think her name was Martin.

Last edited:

I hope fowler comes but alas I think we have more chance signing Henry.

It's an anagram of BEEN NUKE FOLK ;)
BLOKE KNEE FUN
KNOB FEEL NUKE
BON KEEN ELF UK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690