Safe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Duzza said:
No it's based more on the locality of the players we signed. McCarthy, Hume, Fryatt, Henderson etc. I wanted Levein to work out, I would fancy him more if he was packing a bit of beef
:eek: :eek:

I think we should be celebrating, in January we looked a doomed side 6 straight league defeats and were heading for the abyss, the turnaround has been sensational, so why not celebrate, damn sure we would have all been crying had we got relegated so why not celebrate safety and hope it is the start of a brand new era of success. Well done RK.

PFKAKTF FOX said:
I think we should be celebrating, in January we looked a doomed side 6 straight league defeats and were heading for the abyss, the turnaround has been sensational, so why not celebrate, damn sure we would have all been crying had we got relegated so why not celebrate safety and hope it is the start of a brand new era of success. Well done RK.

Still think 'celebrating' is a bit much.What do I know though...

I think we have been safe (if not mathematically) for a while.

The reason to celebrate is the turn round in performances, with 24 points from 12 games. If we could have kept up this points return all season (hyperthetical I know) we would be second and on course for automatic promotion. If we keep Kelly and give him a little cash to splash in the summer, I think we can be optimistic of at least CHALLENGING for a play-off place as a minimum next season.

next year promotion, year after FA cup glory, year after UEFA cup semi finals, year after crap, year after that pretty good, finish 10th in premiership with a League cup final defeat to Middlesborough, year after that a narrow defeat on last day of the season against Wigan to finish just outside champions league places, year after that finish 4th and win league cup, year after that get to the 2nd phase of champions lague and get beat by Ajax to narrowly miss out on knock out stage, year after that a remarkable season, Win the league, FA Cup, League Cup and Champions League, season after that in typical leicester style get relegated, season after that employ a scottish guy, finish mid table, next season nearly go down, sack scottish guy and employ neil lennon, year after that is the end of the world. Sorted.

Joe_Fox said:
next year promotion, year after FA cup glory, year after UEFA cup semi finals, year after crap, year after that pretty good, finish 10th in premiership with a League cup final defeat to Middlesborough, year after that a narrow defeat on last day of the season against Wigan to finish just outside champions league places, year after that finish 4th and win league cup, year after that get to the 2nd phase of champions lague and get beat by Ajax to narrowly miss out on knock out stage, year after that a remarkable season, Win the league, FA Cup, League Cup and Champions League, season after that in typical leicester style get relegated, season after that employ a scottish guy, finish mid table, next season nearly go down, sack scottish guy and employ neil lennon, year after that is the end of the world. Sorted.
I'll have a commodore with you

Melton Fox said:
I'll have a commodore with you

Swapping seamen with JF is not what I want to read about. :icon_conf :icon_conf :icon_sad: :078: :078:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669