Same shirt next season?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could be a new sponsor, you'd have thought. Topps Tiles might pay good money to escape the curse of Leicester City.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/business/2008/may/29/homeimprovements

I will always associate Topps Tiles with the worst season in our club's history. Even if I still lived in England and needed floor to ceiling tiles for a new bathroom I would not get them from Topps Tiles even if they were 10p each.

I'm glad their shares are slipping and that the company is struggling. I still recall the story on the OS about Ian Holloways' visit to their factory with members of the first team where they all got chance to drive a fork lift truck loaded with cheap tiles. Time better spent in retrospect on the training ground where a few hours more practice on the training ground might have resulted in a set play goal that might have kept us up...

I hate that cheesy little fcuker on their logo who devalues our already worthless shirt.

Irrational and misplaced antagonism towards an innocent corporate sponsor with no relevance to our current predicament? So fcukin what? Get them off our shirts.....set of c***s.....

Last edited:
I will always associate Topps Tiles with the worst season in our club's history. Even if I still lived in England and needed floor to ceiling tiles for a new bathroom I would not get them from Topps Tiles even if they were 10p each.

I'm glad their shares are slipping and that the company is struggling. I still recall the story on the OS about Ian Holloways' visit to their factory with members of the first team where they all got chance to drive a fork lift truck loaded with cheap tiles. Time better spent in retrospect on the training ground where a few hours more practice on the training ground might have resulted in a set play goal that might have kept us up...

I hate that cheesy little fcuker on their logo who devalues our already worthless shirt.

Irrational and misplaced antagonism towards an innocent corporate sponsor with no relevance to our current predicament? So fcukin what? Get them off our shirts.....set of c***s.....

I bet you would

I bet you I wouldn't...

I know you wouldn't the place is bloody expensive, and they trick people by quoting prices per tile rather than per sq.m like every other shop.

Outrageous. This is typical of the mismanagement we have suffered over the last five years. The Foxes Trust need to get onto this immediately. We need assurances that this trickery stops.

I'm glad their shares are slipping and that the company is struggling. I still recall the story on the OS about Ian Holloways' visit to their factory with members of the first team where they all got chance to drive a fork lift truck loaded with cheap tiles
Can't you see the similarities?

Ian Holloway comes to Leicester City, the club goes down.

Ian Holloway goes to Topps Tiles and "the shares start slipping and the company is struggling".

Don't blame Topps Tiles, blame the carrot eating yokel shagger.

Absolutely. My tiles from Topps, bought prior to IH's arrival, are excellent and were very inexpensive.

Absolutely. My tiles from Topps, bought prior to IH's arrival, are excellent and were very inexpensive.

You're just a dupe. Their clever trickery is still too much for your feeble mind to perceive.

It's people like you that we must do more to protect. Closing down the mental hospitals was a mistake. Where's the Foxes Trust when you need them.

You're just a dupe. Their clever trickery is still too much for your feeble mind to perceive.

I knew instinctivley they were more than a cheap supplier of tiles with a tacky logo...Fantasy Fox has seen what we all missed..fiendishly cunning as they are Topps Tiles have wormed their way into the soft underbelly of our clubs naive corporate structure with devastating consequences...

look closer at their very name and it becomes clearer still...'Topps Tiles' is a simple anagram of 'pst..top lies'

I knew instinctivley they were more than a cheap supplier of tiles with a tacky logo...Fantasy Fox has seen what we all missed..fiendishly cunning as they are Topps Tiles have wormed their way into the soft underbelly of our clubs naive corporate structure with devastating consequences...

look closer at their very name and it becomes clearer still...'Topps Tiles' is a simple anagram of 'pst..top lies'

:icon_lol: Spooky.

Topps Tiles, is also an anagram of The Walkers.

Topless Pit

Pies plots.

They are out to poison us

Milan Mandaric if you put it into an internet anagram you get

A Criminal Damn

or like many of our performances this year

Drama Manic Nil

If this has been done before apologies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts