Saturday 6th May

Status
Not open for further replies.

webmaster

Odds from #####

Note: This event will NOT be settled until Monday, so you won't be able to use your winnings to bet on Sunday's matches.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is it work me doing non LCFC and Premiership bets?

Apart from my own bet, only 20 vquid has been placed on these league one matches so far. In the same time around 1750 has been placed on the Premiership matches. Glory hunters! :icon_roll

webmaster said:

Apart from my own bet, only 20 vquid has been placed on these league one matches so far. In the same time around 1750 has been placed on the Premiership matches. Glory hunters! :icon_roll
Ill be doing mine tongiht when i get home.

webmaster said:

Christ Webbo - some of us work!!!

I've been waiting all week for what must be one of the last weeks of betting before the vCash is reset.

I've had a few vQuid in the Jacks to keep you happy;) .

Quincy said:
Christ Webbo - some of us work!!!

I've been waiting all week for what must be one of the last weeks of betting before the vCash is reset.

I've had a few vQuid in the Jacks to keep you happy;) .

There's no bettin gon the wife swapping forum you know :018: :018:

Christ, this doesn't feel good. I've done my balls (so to speak) and ended up outside the top 3/4 for what seems like an eternity:icon_conf .

webmaster said:
My point was the way the bets had been made- almost 100 times more staked on the Premiership matches than the others, it's as though people can't be bothered unless a big team is involved.

Well I'm one of those as I've blown my vCash on Liverpool.

webmaster said:
Odds from #####

Note: This event will NOT be settled until Monday, so you won't be able to use your winnings to bet on Sunday's matches.

I lied. The rain has forced me off the streets and into an internet cafe so I've been able to settle the bets, so you can now squander your winnings on today's matches.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670