Scarborough's Rate and Review Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
men in leather waistcoats roughing each other up, yep, just your sort of film singth....:icon_razz

Haha I hadn't looked at it that way MK but I'm glad it was you that was the first one to point it out :icon_razz

Not a new film by any means but one of my all time favourites.

The Warriors. Watched it last night - 10/10

Got it on DVD, watched it on Sat morning, the dogs fecking bollocks. 10/10

Oh yea, one thing i noticed in the film on Saturday, you wont believe this, When they are in the graveyard watch for them walking past a grave that says born in Leicester. NO SHIT!!

Last edited:
Oh yea, one thing i noticed in the film on Saturday, you wont believe this, When they are in the graveyard watch for them walking past a grave that says born in Leicester. NO SHIT!!
Were you under the impression that everybody born in Leicester is immortal?

The Holiday (romantic comedy)

The fact that I turned on the laptop 90 seconds into the film speaks volumes; Jack Black has had many low points in his career but this is his Mariana Trench.

Daniel O'Conner i think!!

i liked the fit as the fiddle dance with the violins!!

Yeah, you can't beat the camp classics when you're in the mood

That's got to be editied by someone...

Last edited:
The Holiday, 7/10, gotta to disagree with DB on this.
Once you get into the film, it is a chick flick that blokes can watch.

(Well you have to reach out for your effeminate side every now and then, it also keeps the mrs happy)

ELF- Cracker 7/10

Transformers - very entertaining no-brainer.

What's it about?

A group of electrical power supplies that are sitting on the shelf at the local hire shop, reminiscing about life and some of the hires they have been out on. Whimsical in places harrowing in others - especially the part where character 75KFA was providing power to the temporary lighting of a small time drug dealer in Camden.

Perfect Stranger - 7.5/10. This film was a good watch with a twist I really didnt see coming at the end

The Prestige - 9/10. Christian Bale is my favourite actor anyway, but I have to say he was great in this along with Hugh Jackman. As ever, Michael Caines accent is annoying as feck, but I can get over that. Top, top film :038:

A group of electrical power supplies that are sitting on the shelf at the local hire shop, reminiscing about life and some of the hires they have been out on. Whimsical in places harrowing in others - especially the part where character 75KFA was providing power to the temporary lighting of a small time drug dealer in Camden.

thats sounds better than tne real film was

Transformers - very entertaining no-brainer.
wasn't bad actually

Just got back from bee movie.
kids thought it was good but didn't entertain me as much as normal kids films do.
5/10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670