Scum

Status
Not open for further replies.
If only he'd called her "Mohammed" whilst he was pissing on her, the **** would have gotten life then.

Its a bit more than immature mate thats bordering on being a **** :018:

how can you find it funny? Immature isnt the word for it.
Its sick and is a disgrace, think of the women as someone in your own family.

When you put it like that, yes it is quite sick thinking about it now. When I read the first few words I found it quite funny, what can I say; im a sick bloke :icon_roll

Is everyone "up North" a bit thick?

Puppy's spine broken by teenager
A Merseyside man has been banned from keeping animals for five years after he beat a puppy so badly it had to be put down.

The eight-week-old dog was found on the floor at a house in Wavertree with a broken spine and ribs.

Daniel Irvine, 19, pleaded guilty to causing unnecessary suffering by subjecting it to the violent attack.

He was banned him from keeping animals, and given a 12-month supervision order at Liverpool Magistrates' Court.

He was also order to pay £200 court costs.

'Horrific ordeal'

A post-mortem examination on the dog revealed evidence of previous injuries, including bleeding on the brain and widespread bruising.

The 19-year-old, of Stourvale Road in Halewood, said he did not intend to harm the dog and that the injuries were the result of an accident.

RSPCA inspector Claire Cain said: "This was a shocking case of cruelty against a young, vulnerable animal.

"This puppy's injuries were so severe it had to be put to sleep to end its suffering.

"I can't imagine the pain and distress it must have endured as a result of its horrific ordeal."

Is everyone "up North" a bit thick?

I would love to treat him like he treated that dog and like that other piece of scum treated that woman. There are a lot of complete and utter ****s out there. :icon_sad:

Yet more scum. What is it about the North East? :102:

Gang get life for '£5 bet' murder

Gang get life for '£5 bet' murder

A man and two youths who kicked a disabled man to death over a £5 bet have been jailed for life.

Brent Martin, 23, who had learning difficulties, died in hospital after he was found in a pool of blood on Sunderland's Town End Farm estate.

William Hughes, 22, and Marcus Miller, 16, had admitted the murder but Stephen Bonallie, 17, had denied the charge.

The judge at Newcastle Crown Court ruled they must serve minimum terms of between 15 and 22 years.

Head injuries

The three, all trained boxers from Sunderland, repeatedly punched, kicked, stamped on and head-butted their victim over a £5 bet to see who could knock him out first.

They chased him around the Town End Farm estate just three months after he was released from a psychiatric hospital where he had been staying due to his learning difficulties, the court heard.

Finally he was stripped of his trousers and pants and left dying next to a parked car in Baxter Road, Town End Farm, as his attackers posed for photographs.

A post-mortem examination revealed Mr Martin died from a massive head injury and had suffered at least 18 separate blows to the head and neck.

'Gentle person'

Hughes, from Washington Road, must serve a minimum of 22 years, Bonallie, from Birtley Avenue, 18 years, and Miller, from Baxter Road, must serve at least 15.

Judge John Milford described the attack as "sadistic conduct on an extremely vulnerable victim".

He said: "I would hope the minimum terms imposed upon young offenders are sufficiently long to spell out to young people the consequences of committing murder.

"If I am wrong, then perhaps the 12-year starting point for those under 18 needs to be looked at again by Parliament when the murder is, as in this case, particularly serious."

Judge Milford also said their victim has been a "gentle and caring person" who had a long history of mental health problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669