Scunthorpe 1 Leicester 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
DJ is a waste of space. He need never, with his pace, get an offside call, as slower Matty may, so why is he always offside? Matty is a better 'footballer'. I rate him. DJ is a small lurcher with the brain of a nematode worm, and the positional skill of a draught in a game of chess.

Since I'm being arsey and controversial tonight, I don't see why Andy King comes in for such stick, especially from Beaumont, whose precise and disrespectful judgements I usually agree with.

Andy King is a bit of a mystery to all opposing teams, and to supporters, as he looks and acts useless and unhinged. He was hit by the ugly stick, appears to do nowt and be fopping about like a wuss, and then - whoops, he has this fine, gifted, amazing ability to score out of nothing.

He's the Russell Brand of football. He scores, and you wonder why and how. And you have to laff.

DJ is a waste of space. He need never, with his pace, get an offside call, as slower Matty may, so why is he always offside? Matty is a better 'footballer'. I rate him. DJ is a small lurcher with the brain of a nematode worm, and the positional skill of a draught in a game of chess.

Absolutely spot on. Headless chicken. Flaps his wings, darts around for a bit, does nothing.

Since I'm being arsey and controversial tonight, I don't see why Andy King comes in for such stick, especially from Beaumont, whose precise and disrespectful judgements I usually agree with.

Andy King is a bit of a mystery to all opposing teams, and to supporters, as he looks and acts useless and unhinged. He was hit by the ugly stick, appears to do nowt and be fopping about like a wuss, and then - whoops, he has this fine, gifted, amazing ability to score out of nothing.

He's the Russell Brand of football. He scores, and you wonder why and how. And you have to laff.

He comes in for stick because he doesn't watch the game. His passes are arbitrarily sprayed around the pitch. He cannot tackle, at all. He's a chancer who occasionally gets lucky, nothing more. But you knew that already.

He's better than Stephen Hughes though.

Judging by results so far this season, clearly our midfield is good enough for this league.

Until Oakley gets injured, then we're back to having Gradel or Adams in the eleven.

Or Berner gets ingured, which will probably mean Oakley moving back to the middle, meaning Gradel or Adams start.

Or Dyer gets injured...

You see where this is going. The more representatives of the 'not very good' group (Gradel, Adams, King, and that lad with glass legs) there are in our team, the less chance we have of winning.

More midfielders please. Ta very much.

It was Hobbs not Morrison.:icon_razz

Yeah I was in 2 minds when posting it that it was Hobbs and then I thought about it being on right hand side of defence and took the wrong option, :icon_redf they do look a bit like eachother though.

Seen the goals when I got home from work last nite and and in the celebrating City fans on "the right side" on Dyers goal I suddenly realised it was me and my son (jumping around like a madman) amongst them as we had been sat on the front row. Its been a week of our family being on the telly as 2 of my daughters had been interviewed after watching Tuesday nights Nemo on Ice at Sheffield Arena in Wednesday nites Calendar.

Until Oakley gets injured, then we're back to having Gradel or Adams in the eleven.

Or Berner gets ingured, which will probably mean Oakley moving back to the middle, meaning Gradel or Adams start.

Or Dyer gets injured...

You see where this is going. The more representatives of the 'not very good' group (Gradel, Adams, King, and that lad with glass legs) there are in our team, the less chance we have of winning.

More midfielders please. Ta very much.

Yeah agree completely. I think we definitely need a midfielder. My point was that when your top of the league, I think saying the midfielders aren't good enough is IMO incorrect. They may not be good enough for the Championship, but that's a different story...

Last edited:
looking to tomorrow nights game both hendo and edworthy have knocks and could be doubtful

We were very lucky not to have Kings goal ruled offside looking at that video, unless their right back was playing Dyer onside.

Really happy they laid on a free bus back to the station as it was frigging freezing. When we arrived at the station the police didn't mind us taking a quick detour back the the Honest Lawyer.:icon_cool

DJ is a waste of space. He need never, with his pace, get an offside call... DJ is a small lurcher with the brain of a nematode worm, and the positional skill of a draught in a game of chess.
to laff.

Yes, but apart from all that... what would you criticise about him? :)

Yeah I was in 2 minds when posting it that it was Hobbs and then I thought about it being on right hand side of defence and took the wrong option, :icon_redf they do look a bit like eachother though.

Seen the goals when I got home from work last nite and and in the celebrating City fans on "the right side" on Dyers goal I suddenly realised it was me and my son (jumping around like a madman) amongst them as we had been sat on the front row. Its been a week of our family being on the telly as 2 of my daughters had been interviewed after watching Tuesday nights Nemo on Ice at Sheffield Arena in Wednesday nites Calendar.

:icon_eek: You think?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670