Searching

Status
Not open for further replies.

highland fox

Someone might be able to help with this.I'm looking for the title of a Radiohead song which I've only got on a Bootleg Live CD.It starts with the lines 'Why must I be a Thief'...any ideas and is it avaliable on any CD?

It's called The Thief, and is a cover from some band or other that I can't remember

Go easy on him Webbo. They dont have Google in the Highlands, its either the library or writing in to the Times.

highland fox said:
Cheers Webby, next you'll be telling me that you can buy bread pre-sliced!!
:wink:

Don't you start...I come on here with a serious request and all I get is the piss taking out of me.I've a good mind to go to Foxestalk but I get called a **** on there......

I've told you once

You're a **** on here as well

And always will be

Now get back to your cesspit where you belong

My 'Posting Anniversay' tomorrow hope Steven remembers.Can't you feel how richer and fulfilled your lives have become after the past year? what do you mean Bollox. :?

i didn't even consider you for newcomer in the awards, thought you'd been around for ages :?
and you're a gimp, but mainly it was the first reason...

Thats nice isn't it...I put a good word in with Yorkshire Vixen for you,how they call you Donkey Dick or something, and you reply with insults. :roll:

I considered him

But he came second to that prick who was spamming and advertising the sportswear internet site

Cainy was my choice as best insider/most informative poster

Anyway I had you down for 'Poster of The Year' Homer .By the way thanks for the gift but I don't use PVC Incontinence Pants,especially not soiled ones.

highland fox said:
I put a good word in with Yorkshire Vixen for you
you told her i was hung like a hamster.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669