Season Ticket Price Freeze for 2015/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
No increase, more games? If only I had a 2014/15 booking history :(

Wait a mo...just seen beyond the headline....how ****in much? Haha

Last edited:
Only for renewals as well. Also "if there are any left"

Sorry chaps, but a significant amount of those followers are plastic and will be back to supporting United next season.

It may well be that my ST seat will be available next season :-(

The bright side of relegation is that it allows you to choose better seats...

It's not a case of me choosing a better seat, more a case of not having a season ticket next year ... first time since we moved to the new stadium.

Without prices returning to this side of obscene it'll be another season where I refuse to buy tickets. It's beginning to look like they don't want me there.

I wont be getting another season ticket, I've done my stint watching us week in week out against the likes of Huddersfield and I'll be ****ed if I'm going to pay the same amount to watch shitter football more often for the same price as Premier League football.

Maybe they could have made a gesture to current STH due to the fact they have been served up complete and utter shit week after week for the majority of the season?

No such luck

I'll be ****ed if I'm going to pay the same amount to watch shitter football more often for the same price as Premier League football.

We will be playing against shitter opposition, but shitter football? I quite enjoyed some of the football we served up last season!

We will be playing against shitter opposition, but shitter football? I quite enjoyed some of the football we served up last season!

I'm trying to justify not buying one, leave me to it.

Plus, you wont be saying that when we do a Wigan.

For me its more the cost, by the time I've made the 150 mile round trip and paid for parking it just works out as a really expensive day out that I could easily find something more useful to do with the money (and, sadly, the time ... leaving home at 12 and not getting back until gone 7). Trying to save for a wedding and justify the cost of the football is becoming increasingly more difficult.

If there is one thing I could justify spending money on football over it's a wedding :icon_bigg

I wont be getting another season ticket, I've done my stint watching us week in week out against the likes of Huddersfield and I'll be ****ed if I'm going to pay the same amount to watch shitter football more often for the same price as Premier League football.

Maybe they could have made a gesture to current STH due to the fact they have been served up complete and utter shit week after week for the majority of the season?

No such luck

The last season ticket I bought was when we were relegated to League One and they expected Championship prices... have barely been to a game since. Oh dear...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669