Season Ticket Renewal

Season ticket holders: will you renew next season?

• Yes

Votes: 17 60.7%
  • No

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Awaiting the prices

Votes: 6 21.4%

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hazzman

Me and my Dad have considered ditching our season tickets next season. A combination of factors has made me do this:- fixture changes, lots of midweek games, lack of quality in the division, offers galore omitting any feel of value to your st and personally that I don't need much of an away priority anymore.

So this week I did the maths to see how much 'value' my season ticket was. I can't remember the price I purchased mine at but it's fair to assume it costs £350 (10 monthly payments of £35).

Having taken into account offers available to me (council concessions/Leicester FA concessions), the general offers available (£30 for 2 Friday night games/Mercury offer) and the grading of the games...it would have cost £470 to buy the 23 individual tickets. A saving of £120 made.

So I started to assess what games I may miss...so Sky games. To buy tickets it would have cost me £355. So a saving of just £5.

If I missed just weeknight games, £350 exactly. A saving of nothing.

And if I decided to give SKY and weeknight games a miss.....£265. A loss of £85.

Add to this, that our group of 4 attending will be down to 3 next season taking away a social side of it. I may well ditch the ST next season.

It's not just that though; the club have made some monumental PR ****-up's this season, whether it be the Leeds pricing, that tickets to the Peterborough game were not on sell until 10 days before the fixture in middle of holiday season and personally a lack of recording the away games I'd attend the season previous therefore cocking up my away priority. If I wish to criticise, I should really hit them where it hurts...the pocket.

Be interested to see what other people are thinking next season.

If it's Premiership mind, I'll be a turncoat bastard and buy one.

The previous fans forum (now replaced) were told that the new season ticket prices would be out this month, I am not convinced that the club will announce them until they have more idea of which division the club wil be in next season. I'm guessing they will want an inflation busting rise to help with FFP and the overspend but based on our current situation can't propose it.

Like cigarrettes, kebabs and methadone I will have no choice but to continue purchasing until I am financially ruined or dead

This Saturday will be the first home game that I have been able to make since the Burton FA Cup game, so my season ticket has been a bit of a waste of money since then. Having said that, I sit with friends and I couldn't be arsed getting seperate tickets all the time, so I will renew next season. If, however, we have the same stupid amount of Saturday home games moved again I will probably think twice the following season.

I probably will. Even though I've missed a couple of games (and it's likely that there'll be no change there, especially with the cost of fuel rising), I enjoy where I sit as well as the company of those around me and wouldn't want to be scrabbling round for tickets at the last minute to find I'm sat with a bunch of tossers. So, yes, I will probably renew.

I don't think I will, I can think of far better things to spend my money on than sitting with a bunch of moaning bastards who criticise everything and praise nothing. This seems to be everyone in the Kop.

I'm not a STH any more, so I guess this doesn't apply to me, but I currently have no intention of rejoining the numbers.

I don't think I will, I can think of far better things to spend my money on than sitting with a bunch of moaning bastards who criticise everything and praise nothing. This seems to be everyone in the Kop.

Oi.

The Kop (in name only) is indeed a pit of utter misery and boredom.

I enjoy where I sit as well as the company of those around me and wouldn't want to be scrabbling round for tickets at the last minute to find I'm sat with a bunch of tossers.

Pretty much sums up my reasons for considering a renewal.

Considering being the key word though so don't take me for granted Mr or Mrs LCFC official snooper.

Can you add in a Yes but only if we get promoted option, as if we stay down I will probably not renew as I miss too many matches but if I had to miss Arsenal or Chelsea etc a friend might offer me a 'favour' in return for borrowing my ticket.

Blackpool start selling their 2013/14 season tickets from tomorrow. As long as you buy before 3pm on 2nd May 2013 it'll cost you £195.30 for the entire season in a standard seat. Works out to £8.49 a game.

I guess we can't expect a similar deal .....?

Blackpool start selling their 2013/14 season tickets from tomorrow. As long as you buy before 3pm on 2nd May 2013 it'll cost you £195.30 for the entire season in a standard seat. Works out to £8.49 a game.

I guess we can't expect a similar deal .....?

Not with our wage bill.

And we actually pay for upkeep of our pitch too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566