season tickets 2009/2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes they should all be registerd against that ref. The problem they seem to have in the past was that because I have moved house twice with the same customer reference number it seems like I have a duplicate record for each address and I think they assign different tickets to different records. So every time I rang up for tickets last seaon I have to explain the whole sorry mess agian so they can agree that I have called on the right day then sell me the tickets!

The problem they seem to have in the past was that because I have moved house twice with the same customer reference number it seems like I have a duplicate record for each address and I think they assign different tickets to different records.

I'm also on their system with several addresses, but whenever I buy a ticket they ask me my address.

Yes they should all be registerd against that ref. The problem they seem to have in the past was that because I have moved house twice with the same customer reference number it seems like I have a duplicate record for each address and I think they assign different tickets to different records. So every time I rang up for tickets last seaon I have to explain the whole sorry mess agian so they can agree that I have called on the right day then sell me the tickets!

I'm also on their system with several addresses, but whenever I buy a ticket they ask me my address.

Your customer reference number is the important thing. Only one address can be registered against each customer reference number. When you ring them, give them this number rather than your name and address.

They ask you to state your address for credit/debit card authorisation purposes.

Your customer reference number is the important thing. Only one address can be registered against each customer reference number. When you ring them, give them this number rather than your name and address.

They ask you to state your address for credit/debit card authorisation purposes.

When I go to the ticket office to buy a ticket they ask me for my name, not my reference number. Then when several different records appear on their screen they ask for my address to determine which is the right one.

When I go to the ticket office to buy a ticket they ask me for my name, not my reference number. Then when several different records appear on their screen they ask for my address to determine which is the right one.

Daft ****ers.

13 stubs are no proof that you went to 13 matches. Did you make sure that their purchase was registered against your customer number?

I was told by the lass in there to bring ticket stubs. I explained I didn't have them on me, although I could bring them if necessary, but thought it could be looked up against my customer number. Apparently not :102:

I was told by the lass in there to bring ticket stubs. I explained I didn't have them on me, although I could bring them if necessary, but thought it could be looked up against my customer number. Apparently not :102:

It can be looked up against your customer number - but for it to be accurate, all the tickets bought must have been registered against that number. The system is there to be used; it just a pity that so often it isn't, with many away tickets being sold without associating them with an account.

It can be looked up against your customer number - but for it to be accurate, all the tickets bought must have been registered against that number. The system is there to be used; it just a pity that so often it isn't, with many away tickets being sold without associating them with an account.

Mine should be accurate, they were all pre-ordered. I think, like any company, what they're capable of depends on who you speak to.

Mine should be accurate, they were all pre-ordered. I think, like any company, what they're capable of depends on who you speak to.

Indeed.

Well purchased mine. I was reading all the packaging what came with it (well my brother's cos I dropped the thing and everything flew everywhere) and what's this 125th anniversary fixture all about? I am expecting glamour fixture....not Vallalolid or some legends versus rejects game.

13 stubs are no proof that you went to 13 matches. Did you make sure that their purchase was registered against your customer number?

Well they didn't with me. I have now owner of a priority one card (I went the games but not under my own name). Secondarily, they didn't even tick off the tickets, mark them or request to take them off me which means I am free to give them anyone else for proof that they attended 13 games last season.

City also stuck me down as a Under 18 at first too. :icon_lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673