Season Tickets 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nottingham Fox

Full details announced on Friday at 9am.

On sale from 9am next Tuesday.

http://www.lcfc.com/news/article/300414-201415-season-tickets-announced-1520349.aspx

Leicester City Football Club is pleased to announce that Season Tickets for the 2014/15 Premier League campaign will go on sale at 9am on Tuesday 6 May.

Following a record breaking year in the Sky Bet Championship, the Foxes will be playing Premier League football next season with the likes of Manchester United, Chelsea, Arsenal and Liverpool all set to visit Filbert Way for the first time in a decade.

2014/15 Season Tickets will go on sale at 9am on Tuesday 6 May, with renewal applications received before 6pm on Monday 2 June qualifying for the Early Bird prices.

A full list of prices and benefits exclusive to Season Ticket Holders will be announced by the Club this Friday 2 May.

Last edited:
I rekcon it'll be same price for existing ST holders and about £550 for a newbie ticket in the kop or suchlike.

£400 is the max I'm wanting to pay as if it's any higher and they still do it, I'd rather go for the member pack with 5 tickets and do a few away games.

I know it's bad but with all the games available to watch at home for free, it really is hard to justifying paying more than what I value it at.

I rekcon it'll be same price for existing ST holders and about £550 for a newbie ticket in the kop or suchlike.

£400 is the max I'm wanting to pay as if it's any higher and they still do it, I'd rather go for the member pack with 5 tickets and do a few away games.

I know it's bad but with all the games available to watch at home for free, it really is hard to justifying paying more than what I value it at.
I find it hard to justify paying more for less games anyway. I also find it hard to understand paying more to see better quality opposition. I pay to watch Leicester; seeing as we'll have pretty much the same team I'd expect to pay pretty much the same price.

I find it hard to justify paying more for less games anyway. I also find it hard to understand paying more to see better quality opposition. I pay to watch Leicester; seeing as we'll have pretty much the same team I'd expect to pay pretty much the same price.

I kind of see where you're coming from but on the other hand, a season ticket a Fleetwood shouldn't cost more than a ST at Man Utd etc because they get to see more games.

Rise in quality brings a rise in price in any market so a hike in prices is to be expected.

I just think we'd be better selling more ST's for less and having a full ground to play in front of every game than having an extra million or two to pay someone's wages.

I kind of see where you're coming from but on the other hand, a season ticket a Fleetwood shouldn't cost more than a ST at Man Utd etc because they get to see more games.

Rise in quality brings a rise in price in any market so a hike in prices is to be expected.

I just think we'd be better selling more ST's for less and having a full ground to play in front of every game than having an extra million or two to pay someone's wages.
I agree but even if the season ticket prices stays the same, the cost per match increases by nearly 20%, any increase in overall cost just adds to that.

I did say nearly. Surely 19 compared to 23 games is 18%? Or am I missing something?

Say an individual match for a ST holder cost £10 - that would make the ST £230.

If the ST were to cost the same in the Prem, each individual match would cost £ 230 / 19 - that's just over £12.10 a game - an increase of just over 21%

If the ST were to cost the same in the Prem, each individual match would cost £ 230 / 19 - that's just over £12.10 a game - an increase of just over 21%

True. I'd done it similar and just used whole pounds. Even so, I was near enough ;)

Or...

23/19 = 1.21 (to 2 decimal places).

Y'all lost me when you started posting numbers!

QUOTE=Blue Maniac;1198139]Or...

23/19 = 1.21 (to 2 decimal places).[/QUOTE]

Too simple.

:icon_wink

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687