season tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.
jessel said:
Got mine today :icon_razz my 1st one, also i get what the 23 numbers are on the match numbers, but what is the A-K about?:102:

Spare vouchers really. Might have to be handed in to get a ticket for a Cup game. Might be used for a re-arranged League game when the original has been abandoned or postponed after some of the crowd had been admitted.

And the 1- 23; they are not used in that order - the voucher for the day is put up on a notice outside each group of turnstiles.

Jessel - Did you find anybody to go to the footy with?

Melton Fox said:
Jessel - Did you find anybody to go to the footy with?

Basically i go with this bloke of car-share, his a decent chap, i went with him a few times at the end of last season, he has a season ticket but is sitting in the family stand this season, so i don't know anyone at the west stand.

Hazzman said:
When I go City, I am a Kopite. Often near Boc.

Not that he ever speaks to me!!

Durham Fox said:
Is that cos you stare back as if you have no idea who he is???

I don't think I have ever met him so I don't have any iidea who he is.

Durham Fox said:
but you do that with people you have met and ideed owe a pint to ;) :icon_lol:

****!! Was that you and Cate at Stockport?

bocadillo said:
I don't think I have ever met him so I don't have any iidea who he is.
He was stalking me, Newts and Shazza at Hinckley and didn't bother to talk to us. Maybe our intellect intimidated him, eh Hazza?

Last edited:
He's already admitted to stalking me in the Filbo supporters' club enclosure, I think he needs to seek professional help.;)

Real Sharapova said:
He's already admitted to stalking me in the Filbo supporters' club enclosure, I think he needs to seek professional help.;)

I sat three rows behind you at RS, I was one of the plonkers who stood up at the back. Then I seen your face at Hinckley, bring attention to yourself as you were holding two pints and I remember you mentioning your liking of the band The Open of which t-shirt you was where. Then, Newton and Melts mentioned you wearing a black top and it all came back to me.

I only knew it was Boc, because he wears his Bocadilla top. I am not going to stop and talk when I am with three other people. You would possibly argue about something aswell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669