Season Tickets?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheapest Adult Tickets:
2005/2006 - North/South Stand Adult: £299 + 5% discount for early renewal + 10% loyalty discount = £254.15
2006/2007 - North/South Stand Adult: £299 + 5% discount for early renewal = £284.05 (12% increase on previous season)
2007/2008 - North/South Stand Adult: £322 (13% increase on previous season)

Overall increase of around 27% (£67.85) since 05/06.

I hope people are making these comments to the club, as I have done, as well as moaning about it on here. Messrs Mandaric, Davies and Jones deserve to have a big pile of complaints on their desk about this.

I hope people are making these comments to the club, as I have done, as well as moaning about it on here. Messrs Mandaric, Davies and Jones deserve to have a big pile of complaints on their desk about this.

But he put on free buses to Barnsley and Preston....

I'll think rather go the odd home game and the away games (except midweek 'uns unless a big 'un). Hopefully, they will alternate away games with that of Hinckley's (who hopefully will be in the conference)

I have just been told that twat INCE is being unveiled next week.........

this is not good

Maybe we're being too hard on him. After all, he has just saved a club from relegation to the conference... he's obviously a winner. I mean sure, he accuses people who don't hire him of being racist, he acts like he's too big to manage at Macclesfield despite having no exprience anywhere else and he's best friends with Dennis Wise.... but by God he knows how to get a 1-1 at Notts County and really that's all that is important.

FFS. Has homer not sent MM the list of better alternatives?

Actually I'm beginning to think i was quite conservative in my estimate of the number of better candidates........

I wouldn't normally complain about the ST prices - £322 is fair enough in my opinion

BUT it is the lies deceit and spin that i cannot stand. We've had it year after year and i stupidly thought that things might be different this time round

But sadly not, you loathsome lying cheating feckers

BUT it is the lies deceit and spin that i cannot stand. We've had it year after year and i stupidly thought that things might be different this time round

lies will only con the ignorant, and we need to bring that sort of ignorant fan to the club. if some monkey sitting beside me thinks he's got a great deal and we are bigging up our team next season because he thinks he's got sale of the century then great. our STs could be £1000 or 10p and sadly i'd still get one.

Can't see what the fuss is about personally... unless you're utterly naive, everyone has had months to get over the fact that the prices were bound to go up.

Just in case anyone hasn't realized... They'll go up again next season - doubly so if we manage to somehow get promoted.

Get used to it! :icon_roll

Can't see what the fuss is about personally... unless you're utterly naive, everyone has had months to get over the fact that the prices were bound to go up.

Just in case anyone hasn't realized... They'll go up again next season - doubly so if we manage to somehow get promoted.

Get used to it! :icon_roll

you're still getting one then ;)

you're still getting one then ;)
Would love to have the opportunity, Fitz. If I was anywhere in the UK (barring tiny islands with no transport, I suppose) I would be at every single home game and quite a few away games.

I love living over here but it's really fecking painfull at times.... :icon_sad:

Last edited:
at the moment I cant eat thinking about whats going to happen.....
Blimey, it must be serious!

Re: ST's, I've said on a number of occasions that the club either puts prices up and keeps the discounts, or does away with the discounts before putting prices up, as pointed out above, those who have benefited from them will be paying significantly more than those who haven't. If you see what I mean.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669