Season Tickets?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was deemed to be a necessity after small groups got into the habit of using both season tickets and replacement tickets at the same match to gain themselves half-price admission.

It's clearly stated on the T&Cs that this will happen, so I can't see a problem with it

You can,t see a problem, but I fcuking can, a big problem

To their credit, they have already announced that the 2008/09 voucher booklets will be printed and delivered to the club before the end of 2007 so they are not faced with this situation again.

thats not helping now is it, the tight fisted bastards.

I do feel for you BG, I bet most people have gotten their tickets now.

You can,t see a problem, but I fcuking can, a big problem

Are we talking about the same thing here?

I can't see a problem with paying for a replacement ticket when you've forgotten to bring your ST (and then having the money refunded on timely production of the ST). Your problem is with STs for this season not being delivered - a totally different thing.

Are we talking about the same thing here?

I can't see a problem with paying for a replacement ticket when you've forgotten to bring your ST (and then having the money refunded on timely production of the ST). Your problem is with STs for this season not being delivered - a totally different thing.

Aye and all the time he spends on here moaning about it.....he could of popped down the Walkers....

TBH, I don't think the queues on Saturday will be that bad. 25/30 minutes max.

He'll need to bring his suncream - warmest day of the week.

Q'ing in a line - sweating for half hour.

Meltons been consevative there with 30 minutes, I think he just trying to keep BG's spirits up. Mostly likely an hour mimimum by the time BG gets there, still its not all bad they may not charge him for the tickets.

His face will be the same colour as Man United's shirt by half-time.

Be fair Hazz, around 10 minutes queing time will be inside. I suppose its just a shame that we are expecting so many fans for the game. A near sell out. One busy old day down at ticket office central.

Meltons been consevative there with 30 minutes, I think he just trying to keep BG's spirits up.
not really, I just wanted to see his face as 30 minutes aproached and disappeared again

Meltons been consevative there with 30 minutes, I think he just trying to keep BG's spirits up. Mostly likely an hour mimimum by the time BG gets there, still its not all bad they may not charge him for the tickets.

Especially when they have said that they are not posting out any Blackpool tickets this week. Anyone who buys a ticket this week has to collect it from the ticket office. I bet there'll be millions of people in the queue.

BTW, if you folks are going to be in the 1884 on saturday, I'll be the one by the window watching the queue for the ticket office :icon_lol:

Especially when they have said that they are not posting out any Blackpool tickets this week. Anyone who buys a ticket this week has to collect it from the ticket office. I bet there'll be millions of people in the queue.

BTW, if you folks are going to be in the 1884 on saturday, I'll be the one by the window watching the queue for the ticket office :icon_lol:

:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol: ill be there with BG as 3 of ours have not come yet :icon_evil:098:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670