Pre Match Sevilla v Leicester

Status
Not open for further replies.
442 only works if you've got a Kante to make it look like you've got three in the middle of the park, we also need a decent screen for the lags in the back four (half of whom I'd drop anyway)
Kasper
Amerty Benalouane Huth Chilwell
Mendy Ndidi
Albrighton Mahrez Grey
Slimani​

I would play a 10 formation and hope for single figures

Still do not remotely care. I personally believe this stupid, pointless, and (in my view) boring contest led us to take our eyes off our bread and butter and by the time we woke up to that fact our confidence was in the gutter.

**** the ****ing champions ****ing league. **** it...**** it in the ****ing ear.

I personally think we were just pretty shite right from the get go in the community shield against Man U. Maybe it's those whippings we got in the Champions Cup preseason bullshit that really ****ed up our season. It's been steadily nose-diving ever since.

Are you American?
No, but language does evolve. None of us use old English. Otherwise we would (I am led to understand from a website that can translate to old English) be saying something like, 'Leicester were wanspêdig today. Millwall wyrðig unnan 1 an wyrht'.

The English we speak today is littered with all sorts of influences from a variety of languages. It is okay.

Looks like the recruitment team are trying to getting Flynn, Green and Crowe in on emergency loan as requested by Ranieri.

I am actually past caring who is selected, just hope whoever starts shows more guts, heart, courage and tenactity than what we have witnessed in recent months. I just hope that Amartey, Ndidi, Chilwell and Gray feature as they have been pretty much the only positives this season.

If we pick the academy kids and all conspire to refuse to acknowledge the game, no match threads, no viewing, and those travelling just have a nice couple of days away missing out the stadium visit, maybe we can get away with pretending that this shameful nonsense never happened?

Genuine question, but if the usual suspects are selected and go out and put on a performance that gets a positive result, would you feel even more cheated for how this season has panned out, or would we prefer a beating and at least the confirmation it has all gone to rat shit and none of the players give a toss?

I'd prefer a win, end of.

Regardless of who plays or what has happened/will happen. Moreover, I don't need any further confirmation of how poor we are at the moment.

I haven't given up hope, it's just that I'm not seeing where results are going to come from.

A lot of doom and gloom which is understandable after recent performances and the Millwall game.

But this is our one crack at the Champions League, playing in the last 16 of a competition we never thought we'd be in.

Yes it may have distracted us from our league form (although I don't think we can still be using that as a reason) but we're here for the first and probably only time - so let's go ****ing enjoy it!

The pressure is off in this one really. No one expects anything from us, it's a bit of a free hit. Who knows, that might even help the players?

If we pick the academy kids and all conspire to refuse to acknowledge the game, no match threads, no viewing, and those travelling just have a nice couple of days away missing out the stadium visit, maybe we can get away with pretending that this shameful nonsense never happened?

Give it a rest for crying out loud.

We won the league, as a result we earn't the right to play in the Champions League.

Stop acting like a bedwetting little girl.

My team would be:

Schmeichel

Simpson
Morgan
Benny
Chilwell

Ndidi
Amartey

Mahrez
Shinji
Gray

Slimani

Our 2 best defensive mids in to help shield the defence, and hope Mahrez is woken by the Champions League music again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566