Match Thread Sevilla v Leicester

Status
Not open for further replies.
A few minutes of more encouraging play is usually followed by a bout of horse shit defending...

How have we gone from winning to premier league to being utterly shambolic? It's a truly fascinating case study.

Our best spell of the game and shocking defending gifts another goal.

Sevilla are clearly excellent but we are making it so easy for the opposition every game.

Pleas let's at least score a goal and restrict it to no more than 3.

As I said four weeks ago - the entire club needs rebuilding from top to bottom. We're ****ing abysmal.

I can't wait until the summer. I don't give a shit what division we're in, I just want these bastards out of my club.

What a mess we look, toothless up front, a midfield that looks overrun week in week out and a defence that have lost all idea how to defend as a unit.

I can't wait until the summer. I don't give a shit what division we're in, I just want these bastards out of my club.
I'm routinely amazed at the fact people think it's 25 players that have turned to shit over the space of a summer and not the leader. Imagine the odds.

So far at fault for the goals are Fuchs and Morgan...

We are at least consistent.

I'm afraid these two are the ones who should have been jettisoned weeks ago although until I went to Swansea I hadn't fully realised how poor and part of the problem DD had become. But particularly Fuchs with our ready made replacement on the bench.

I don't get why we still think long balls to Vardy is going to work. It doesn't. Stop the twattery. Please.

I'm routinely amazed at the fact people think it's 25 players that have turned to shit over the space of a summer and not the leader. Imagine the odds.

Do you think he's asking them to do this? Why on earth would any manager ask players not to try? Or not to think? They've had too much and should have called it a day in the summer.

Apart from time his jump and head the ball out.

Chilwell would have gobbled it up

It was a great cross.

Chilwell got gobbled up by Millwall.

Musa gave thr ball away and couldnt even be arsed to walk let alone jog back to help out.

Sevilla are something else though. I just don't know how we deal with them....unless we bring Amartey on and play 5 in midfield..... to stifle them.... like we should have done from the start. How is Ranieri so oblivious to this? Surely everyone can see the complete obviousness of such a decision except Claudio?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566