Sheff Utd

Status
Not open for further replies.
The results, and our position in the table, say otherwise

Absolutely.

The results under Holloway have deteriorated from very poor to extremely poor.

There is no hard evidence whatsoever that he has improved anything.

I still believe that Barnsley will probably save us, but Holloway is far too concerned with projecting his clown image to be taken too seriously as a football manager. I am sure that there is a niche for him in the game as a League 1 or League 2 manager where his antics can draw a bit of attention to the football club, but I think Leicester City needs a bit more than than approach.

A load of Leicester fans were taking off their shoes, holding then in the air and chanting 'take you're shoes off if you love Leicester' etc...it was quite funny. (In fact the leicester fans were on good form all match)
then they started chanting 'Ollie take you're shoes off' and the clown did.

Never heard that one before, I suppose it beats "We're the right side over here".

Holloway's damned if he does or damned if he doesn't on that really. If he ignores the fans he gets painted as a mardy sod, if he takes notice he's a clown.

Never heard that one before, I suppose it beats "We're the right side over here".

Holloway's damned if he does or damned if he doesn't on that really. If he ignores the fans he gets painted as a mardy sod, if he takes notice he's a clown.

Personelly i would respect him more for not bowing down to the wishes of the fans, being strong and acting like a professional football manager.

No Polar Bear, he doesn't. Waving at the fans is one thing but taking his trainers off and waving them in the air is another. It proved to me he does not give a damn. Half way through a game 3-0 down he should have been looking to get a goal at least. You would never see Wenger doing that would you?

Sorry can't agree with you there, there is a time and place for arsing about with the fans and 3-0 down when in deep relegation trouble IMO is not the time to have banter with the fans.

The players must have looked over and thought what the feck, and this Guy is the man making the decisions and supposedly motivating these individuals.

I know something if I had been a player on saturday and Ollie had questioned my perofmance and commitment levels then he would have got a right mouthful back after witnessing his childish and unprofessional antics on the touchline.

Complete lack of respect to the club, fans and his employer.

One things for sure, this is going down to the last game of the season simply because of the amount of team involved.

Had to put up with some moronicBlades on the train home. Thought they were singing 'We've got Leeds on Tuesday', which they sang for about 30 minutes. When I saw the fixture list in the paper on Sunday i see they are in fact playing the Wendys. :icon_eek: Mind you, you can't expect a Blade living in Scumthorpe to be able to talk properly. :icon_conf

A City fan got off at Scunny as well, anybody on here?

One things for sure, this is going down to the last game of the season simply because of the amount of team involved.

I think you are right. Me and the missus were saying on the way home we will end up going to Stoke now as it will have significance on the relegation battle. Didn't really want to go, but hey ho, couldn't sit at home when we need something from it. :icon_sad:

I think you are right. Me and the missus were saying on the way home we will end up going to Stoke now as it will have significance on the relegation battle. Didn't really want to go, but hey ho, couldn't sit at home when we need something from it. :icon_sad:

I will be either sleeping in a camper van or finding a 24hour internet cafe (highly unlikely) However if anyone on here is from NZ and wants to invite me round to listen to the game i will gladly bring a crate round with me.

I wasn't defending him at all, just pointing out that it's a pretty 'no win' situation. Fans shouldn't egg him on to clownish behaviour though. Maybe the players should have taken their boots off, it might improve their ball control.

wenn16426291.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670