Sheff Wed highlights

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ta Steven. You dotn get a lot for 30 quid a month do ya. Bloody would expect a lot more if I paid for it.

fcukcov said:
Ta Steven. You dotn get a lot for 30 quid a month do ya. Bloody would expect a lot more if I paid for it.

My last subscription was a lot less than 30 quid a month. Less than that for the year, though that was a special offer. ;)

Steven said:
My last subscription was a lot less than 30 quid a month. Less than that for the year, though that was a special offer. ;)
I thought I had heard it was quite a lot per month though now.:102:

I've got it, after they conned me last year after a free trial :icon_evil

My subscription runs out next month, and I don't plan on renewing it.

DesertFox said:
It's actually pretty good if you find yourself stuck on the other side of the world....

Agreed, I don't think it is much use if you are in Leicester but if you are abroad... ;)

I personally couldn't do without it - It's almost $100 Australian for a year which to me is very good value.

Why are players warming up highlights?

They've got the worst EVER "commentator" on the Championship roundup. He's also added some "commentary" to one or two of our games. It's from the Roy Walker "say what you see" style of commentating. It goes:

"A pass... collects it well... takes it on... plays it square... a cross... header comes in... off the post... and in with the rebound... it's a goal... the keeper had no chance..." etc etc.

It's appalling! :mad: I could do better. In fact my wife could do better:

"What's this? Feckin football? Turn it off!"

;)

DesertFox said:
They've got the worst EVER "commentator" on the Championship roundup. He's also added some "commentary" to one or two of our games. It's from the Roy Walker "say what you see" style of commentating. It goes:

"A pass... collects it well... takes it on... plays it square... a cross... header comes in... off the post... and in with the rebound... it's a goal... the keeper had no chance..." etc etc.

It's appalling! :mad: I could do better. In fact my wife could do better:

"What's this? Feckin football? Turn it off!"

;)

Sounds abit like champ manager school of commentary to me.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669