Sheff Wed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disgrace to football!

Overpaid wankers who do very little to justify their existence. I could put all the crap like "being the best on paper", "more chances", etc - but its all now a load of bollucks - we are absolutly doomed and theres very little we can do about it. doubt I'll travel 200 odd miles to watch 3rd division footy, this seasons not exactly tempted me over that many times

Can't wait for this season to be over, i'm sick to death of it.

And as for the players, **** em' - if they cant be arsed they should be shown the door, along with any other scum who hangs on to our club for the benefit of lining their pockets

Utter shambles after the first ten minutes

How many chances and how active was their keeper?

So much for Hume the fecking hero

As I said before the game, I just wanted this game and next week's to be over - I just want to know the outcome and cut out this bloody struggle.

Apparently, I am the world's worst company for this evening...

Last edited:
I have now decided that this forum is mostly full of shite reviews.

One week we win and it is Ollie what a legend! He will keep us up.

The next we lose and it is f**k off you useless twat!

Just doesnt make any sense. But yes i do agree that we are shite.

So much for Hume the fecking hero
I was half impressed with him today, for the first time in a long time. Still not the Hume he's made out to be, but he did Ok today.

The goal was all his own work, but yes, he should be shot dead for the penalty miss.

I have now decided that this forum is mostly full of shite reviews.

One week we win and it is Ollie what a legend! He will keep us up.
This is something stupid people say.

If you actually took the time to get know each poster, and learn about their opinions, you'd realise that most people already have their opinions formed and don't sway on a week by week basis.

We lose, we're pissed off, we win, we're happy. It aint bloody rocket science FFS.

I was half impressed with him today, for the first time in a long time. Still not the Hume he's made out to be, but he did Ok today.

The goal was all his own work, but yes, he should be shot dead for the penalty miss.

He was alright for the first 20 minutes and then he tried complicating everything. There was one opportunity in the first half rather than a first time blast, he attempted to lob another defender. Then he attempted a dive...and personally I felt his lack of marking as a winger (this does come down to Ollie aswell) led to their second.

Last edited:

If you actually took the time to get know each poster, and learn about their opinions, you'd realise that most people already have their opinions formed and don't sway on a week by week basis.

We lose, we're pissed off, we win, we're happy. It aint bloody rocket science FFS.

But we win and he is a hero we lose and he is a twat?:102:

I think you missed the bit about the pot and the kettle... :icon_wink

I can't even dredge up any feeling of anger or be upset.

I'm just numb to it all now.

Can't see the players and staff turning up tonight but if they do they might regret it considering I intend to have a few words!

Thing is BF they wouldn't be bothered if you did,they would probably just ignore you.Half of them have resigned themselves that we will be relegated and they wil be at another club by August

But we win and he is a hero we lose and he is a twat?:102:
No, he's just not a very good Manager (IMO). I can't speak for others, but I don't see any evidence from any of the sensible posters to support your accusations.

1) I can't understand what has happened to Etuhu and the hungarians, at least they are actual wingers, instead we got a Barry Hayles masterclass in doing **** all for as long as possible. After all the moaning about 'square pegs round holes' he continues to do it after signing three 'round pegs' himself.

2) After the first 10 minutes it was absolutely shocking. Everytime Sheff Wed got the ball and ran at us the players shat themselves, and they always looked dangerous. Whenever we got the ball it was an enormous punt for Hume to run onto, which usually resulted in them getting the ball back. How is this a good tactic? I really have no idea what they've been working on in training, there was no movement or anything.

3) After they scored it got worse, and whatever was said at half time must have been the worst team talk in the world. Apart from Bell, who I thought was decent all the way through, everyone was absolute dogshite in the second half.

4) After we went behind, why did it take so long for the subs to be made, it was hardly needed Einstein to work out who to bring on.

5) Howard is actually the worst player I have ever seen.

6) I've defended Holloway a lot, but if he doesn't get sacked by Monday morning then we should stage a coup of Mandaric and do it ourselves. The team selection was wrong, the tactics were wrong, the subs were wrong, his team talk was wrong, and his disappearing act in the second half was ****ing pathetic.

*breaths*

Last edited:
1) I can't understand what has happened to Etuhu and the hungarians, at least they are actual wingers, instead we got a Barry Hayles masterclass in doing **** all for as long as possible. After all the moaning about 'square pegs round holes' he continues to do it after signing three 'round pegs' himself.

2) After the first 10 minutes it was absolutely shocking. Everytime Sheff Wed got the ball and ran at us the players shat themselves, and they always looked dangerous. Whenever we got the ball it was an enormous punt for Hume to run onto, which usually resulted in them getting the ball back. How is this a good tactic? I really have no idea what they've been working on in training, there was no movement or anything.

3) After they scored it got worse, and whatever was said at half time must have been the worst team talk in the world. Apart from Bell, who I thought was decent all the way through, everyone was absolute dogshite in the second half.

4) After we went behind, why did it take so long for the subs to be made, it was hardly needed Einstein to work out who to bring on.

5) Howard is actually the worst player I have ever seen.

6) I've defended Holloway a lot, but if he doesn't get sacked by Monday morning then we should stage a coup of Mandaric and do it ourselves. The team selection was wrong, the tactics were wrong, the subs were wrong, his team talk were wrong, and his disappearing act in the second half was ****ing pathetic.

*breaths*
:038::038:

All this disapperaing and sitting down when we go behind (like Colchester), is this the attitude and actions of a manager who is scrapping for his teams survival during one of the worst periods of the clubs history?
he's got the gift of the gab, but i think he talks the one major thing he's lacking .... bollocks!

Shit day capped off by seeing almost 40 City fans beating up two Wednesday fans on Walnut Street.:icon_conf

No, he's just not a very good Manager (IMO). I can't speak for others, but I don't see any evidence from any of the sensible posters to support your accusations.

He is a man with limited tactical nonse who makes up for it with trying to be a big personality. But then I dont think he is any better or worse than any of the last few managers.

We are just a shit football club in decline. Players who looked decent at other clubs pull on the jersey and become poor players overnight. I never have any confidence going into a game because we have been continually let down. We all feel we will go down next weekend because of the way the club has spiralled over the last 5 years. This isnt really about the 11 players who pulled on a blue shirt today its the tip of the icelberg. This decline started several years ago. The Wycombe defeat was the first warning sign, The building of the soulless Walkers, La Manga, the revolving players door, the continual change of managers that has lead us to this point. I fully believe we deserve to go down and its fcuking sad.

A couple of wins and we'll be looking to the playoffs. My hotel room in Cardiff is already booked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669