Sheff Wednesday Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

glyn

RL: "for the first time this season"

More importantly and significantly, in the relegation zone in the second tier for the first time in 15 years. :(

Ox Fox

make them all play in the reserves in Tuesday

glyn

step said:
I cant believe the team have let this happen, they need their arses kicking.

especially after being 1-0 up for a change as well. Simply awful.

Petdog

Hamill scared Wednesday to death with his pace and trickery and don't forget his pin point crosses!

Did Levien not learn from his mistake against Spurs when he picked him only to realise he is miles out of his depth?

lcfcrules

highland fox said:
apart from Kisnorbo,,,don't want him picking up an injury:icon_wink

I admire the fact that you can still find the humour to crack a joke at such miserable times HF

Hazzman

It proves the players dont need the support they have been getting. It seems CL doesnt do his homework, Wednesday have a lump at the back, stick De Vries on and play in their hands. Do you're fecking homework and apapt your tactics. He's just slung them on, you have to question his ability to get players up for it.

When you're 1-0 up, it should spur the team on and inspire to more goals. Instead with the current crop and regime, they are sub concioussly going on the backfoot.

The relegation zone should now work as a wake-up call, if they dont go on a mini-run out of the next two games, I think that's it.

DesertFox

Dorkwolf said:
Looks like the bottom 3 for you tonight.

Ay up Dorky, crawled back out of your hole? Was just talking about you on here yesterday.

Things are bad my brummy friend (yes, yes, we know, you're from Wolverhampton, not Birmigham.... :icon_roll ) but we always look on the bright side...

... we're not Wolves fans :078:

fitz

if we played decent teams everyweek maybe we would feckin try. why get scared when we are one nil up, or is the tactic to let teams get back into games? either way levein has to be slightly worried about his career direction. feck making them play in the reserves, dock wages and make them play next saturday......although i cant really imagine it

step

We have had some bad times over the years but this is one of the worst for a long long time.

Petdog

step said:
We have had some bad times over the years but this is one of the worst for a long long time.

A cup run is all we can hope for now....................

step

He should kick their arse and make them train every day am and pm untill they win us a game, and he should start tommorow at 6.00 am

fitz

step said:
He should kick their arse and make them train every day am and pm untill they win us a game, and he should start tommorow at 6.00 am

in replacement of a signing session we should be allowed a kicking session with the players, i'd gladly make the trip to the walkers at the moment

highland fox

Lack of Leaders out there I think too many players hiding out there,time to step forward and show that you really want to play for the shirt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669