Sheff Weds - 6th March 2010 - 3pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been twice. Lost twice. So I'll not bother this time (not that I can afford it anyway!)

Did you not make it for the Ginger Mourinho game?

I got my train booked and everything but then my ma decided she wanted to go and drive me down, I now have a YP railticket from Toon to Sheffield going spare if anyone knows anyone under 25 that would want to go :icon_lol: need to be from Newcastle of course

That's where me and a few chums will be supping. Great boozer.

I know its great. There's a few good ones round there If your doing a bit of a crawl I would suggest the following itinery. Harlequin, riverside, Kelam Island Tavern, Fat Cat. lovely stuff

Did you not make it for the Ginger Mourinho game?

I got my train booked and everything but then my ma decided she wanted to go and drive me down, I now have a YP railticket from Toon to Sheffield going spare if anyone knows anyone under 25 that would want to go :icon_lol: need to be from Newcastle of course

I went. After ten minutes, it had to be one of the most boring games since the dawn of time.

Apparently we've nearly sold 2,500...500 more on the way. I thought we'd get a few, surprised we got that many going this earlier in the week though.

I posted earlier to say 500 more were on the way, but I was told that we had 250 left of the original allocation (1500 odd)

Your 2500 a typo?

According to Jim at the TO, we've sold 2300 so far and only single seats remain. BUT we're getting an extra 500 tomorrow and tickets will be available on the gate.

Quoted off FT.

Came across an old ticket for this game in January 2006 when I was looking for something else and believe it or not the prices are exactly the same as they are this time £18 for Adults and £10 for Concessions!!

Anyone know how many tickets left?

As of yesterday the club had approx 250 tickets left of the initial allocation(s), they were expecting a further 500 tickets to arrive today.

You can however pay on the day, at no extra cost.

Looks like we could be on for one of the biggest away followings at Hillsborough, perhaps we could match The Trees. Some of the away attendances to date

Barnsley - 4,799
Rochdale - 515
Scunthorpe United - 1,451
Nottingham Forest - 4,568
Middlesbrough - 2,744
Cardiff City - 669
Coventry City - 1,132
Preston North End - 657
QPR - 757
West Bromwich Albion - 2,412
Reading - 508
Swansea City - 437
Newcastle United - 5,534
Crystal Palace - 783

my mate has pulled out of this trip at the last min looks like i will now be on the train

Went last night to the Wetherspoons pub in the town centre "Bankers Draft", suggested as a possible venue for tomorrow, as it was "Curry night" and had a nice pint of Ruddles to wash down the tasty Chicken Jalfezi with all the trimmings which was actually not bad for a total of £4-99.

If you do go in the "Bankers Draft" tomorrow I would suggest going in small groups without any obvious City stuff showing. One handy thing is that you come straight out of the pub over the tram line to the other side and catch the tram to Middlewood getting off at Leppings Lane.

If a Malin Bridge tram comes first then you can catch this but get off at Hillsborough and then wait for the Middlewood one. Problem is you will then find it difficult to get on the next Middlewood one as it will be packed to the rafters and there will be all the Wednesday fans trying to get on as well. This applies to anyone getting on at Sheffield Station as well as the trams picking up from there go to Malin Bridge so I suggest changing at Ponds Forge, Castle Square or Cathedral.
Anyone parking at Meadowhall most of the trams from there go to Middlewood anyway.
For a detailed journey plan see>>>>>>>>>>>>
http://www.supertram.com/journeyplanner.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572