Sheffield United

Status
Not open for further replies.
See my post above. Fryatt is available. :icon_bigg

Where did you read that? I just read this on the BBC but will bow to your superior knowledge if you no otherwise.

Stephen Clemence (calf) is out for the season but the Foxes are waiting on the fitness of Matty Fryatt (stomach bug),

I think if we will stay up we will get Fulop in the summer.

Where did you read that? I just read this on the BBC but will bow to your superior knowledge if you no otherwise.

Stephen Clemence (calf) is out for the season but the Foxes are waiting on the fitness of Matty Fryatt (stomach bug),

The OS:

Leicester City have been dealt a late injury blow on the eve of their crunch clash against Sheffield United at Bramall Lane.
Striker DJ Campbell, who has five goals to his name so far this season, has not even travelled with the squad and is definitely out of Saturday's game.
It is a hammer blow for manager Ian Holloway, who is already without a number of first-team regulars including Barry Hayles (suspended), Stephen Clemence (ankle/heel), Iain Hume (ankle) and Lee Hendrie (ineligible).

He said: "Unfortunately DJ said he felt something in his groin this morning so was unable to train which is very, very bad news for us.
"But that's just the way it is and we have to get on without him."
On a more positive note, Holloway confirmed that Matty Fryatt had shaken off a stomach virus and is "raring to go".
Young striker Billy McKay has been added to the squad - he has been handed the number 49 shirt.

http://www.lcfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/LatestNews/0,,10274~1282086,00.html

We're gonna win today, all the other results are gonna go our way and we'll be up to 16th come 5 o'clock.

Come on you blue boys, let's have 'em.

:038::038::038:

A bit of positivity can't hurt, after all.

Ngotty in for hendrie only change from last week

subs rab,j chambers ,king ,worley,lazzo.No fowards would have put mckay on bench

Here we go then people - the big one (in my opinion). I strongly believe that a win tomorrow would signal the start of great things.

Forgetting the nazi-like reformatting of our thread titles (note: anyone reformatting this thread is declaring themselves a nazi),
my run on started pre-match threads and LCFC winning never ended so I shall start it again.

Just to re-iterate, reformatting this thread's title is a self-declaration of being a nazi and also wishing the very worst on LCFC.

You'll only have yourselves to blame if we lose.

iTS YOUR FAULT :098::icon_evil:mad::bang:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670