Sheffield United

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see this as an easy game.

Sheff United will be well up for it and our record in away mid week games is very weak.

We shouldn't confuse needing to win a game with expecting to win a game.

An away draw is almost always a good result - something better would be excellent.

I think we will win this but Leicester being Leicester Ill go for a 1-1

Forgot about him. Should get quite a reception.

Hardly a Leicester Reject though.

Mattock worries me. Says he's got something to prove and get his season back on track. Would be gutted if he put one away.

Not a must but a should win game

Iexpect Van to take the left back place, leaving the only real team selection decision, which 2 from Vass Gally and Dyer, barring any last minute transfers

Im expecting a comfortable 0-2 win Yak and King

your kidding , how the hell is this not a must win game?

your kidding , how the hell is this not a must win game?

Because it's not, it's only must win when it's mathematically impossible to get promoted if we lose.

I've seen people using the "must win" line from about the 5th game of the season.

Because it's not, it's only must win when it's mathematically impossible to get promoted if we lose.

I've seen people using the "must win" line from about the 5th game of the season.

I think it's a must win in the sense that Sheff U are shit and we need to start beating teams like this to have any realistic chance of reaching the play offs.

Apparently we've not won here since 1995 - doesn't excactly bode well.

Every game's a 'must win' game for me - always has been, and always will be

sheff united 1 - leicester 3 izzet with 2 and guppy with the third.... steve kabba for them

What about if we lose tomorrow, then win the final 17 games leaving us on 90 points? Still not going up? :102:

Trusting Joe_Fox's math was right earlier..

Precisely.. wasn't Preston a must win game as they were bottom!... it's looking rosy for the foxes, lets hope the Hull win was a turning point in our away form.

sheff united 1 - leicester 3 izzet with 2 and guppy with the third.... steve kabba for them

I'm predicting a 3-1 win with goals from Lowe, Roberts and Taylor.

Apparently we've not won here since 1995 - doesn't excactly bode well.

It also doesn't make the slightest bit of difference, it wouldn't matter if we'd never won there in our entire history

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669