Post Match Sheffield Wednesday 1 Leicester 1

Absolutely shameful display. Stinking of arrogance and complacency from the first kick of the game.

I’m ****ing fuming to be honest, I really don’t like what I saw from them tonight.

I'm very concerned that our manager doesn't seem to take a thing away from defeats.

Complacent at best

Didn’t enjoy any of that at all. We looked complacent. Still somehow nearly managed to win it at the end. Baffling.

Embarrassing. Expectant, idiotic twats.

Was that Vardy's testimonial then? Can't understand why else he was still on until the end.

I'm very concerned that our manager doesn't seem to take a thing away from defeats.
That's a very good point. I'm not anti-Enzo, but he appears to have learned nothing from our recent run of poor performances. We haven't really played well since Swansea, or maybe even Blackburn.

A disgusting filthy disgrace of a performance from start to finish

A win for us would have been a horrible injustice

Faes, Casadei, Yunus, Vestergaard and, the worst of all, Vardy
All of them a shower of abject rancid shite

That's a very good point. I'm not anti-Enzo, but he appears to have learned nothing from our recent run of poor performances. We haven't really played well since Swansea, or maybe even Blackburn.

I left the Leeds game saying that defeat was actually a really good thing for us as we'd knuckle down and realise we are infallible. Loads of lessons for us to learn from that and others........ But no.

Arrogant attitude can get in the ****ing bin immediately

Still on track for 109 points this season.

But Enzo needs to find another plan, another system. Because there is definitely a strong scent of teams having figured us out.

I think we've been scraping by for a lot of the season on grinding results, and having enough quality to see us through in games - but that's starting to not be enough now so he needs to change things up more than he has done so far.

From first whistle to last, we were far too casual all over the pitch. Moved the ball too slowly and started with the goalkeeper passing out to an under pressure RP and lucky not to concede. It didn't get any better.

I hope Enzo starts taking more notice than just an off day.

4 points out of 12 is not good enough for automatic promotion. Lucky for us we had a Stella start and hopefully get over this blip.

HMS Piss the League still sailing smooth seas.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566
9Coventry City4464
10Preston 4463