sheffield wednesday v Plymouth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beliall

i couldnt find a thread about this and was surprised.

am i wrong in thinking this is a crucial game for us? we are 4th bottom only on goal difference, and if wedsnesday win, we will be 3 points behind them in 20th.

personally im shitting myself and hope plymouth do the business at hillsborough. otherwise im not sure if we will survive, any thoughts?

I've got my full LCFC kit on because I'm listening to the BM moan-in. I am going to keep it on for the Weds vs Plymouth game.

Should I use my blue and white face paint as well? It's a bit of a dilemmna as Weds are blue and white as well.

What on earth is a BM to do :102:

i have my shirt on, my baby has his on, and his blanket, and his hat, im thinking of wearing green face paint, but im not sure

i have my shirt on, my baby has his on, and his blanket, and his hat, im thinking of wearing green face paint, but im not sure

I'd join you, but green facepaint doesn't go with my lipstick.

I'd edit that post above before you get crucified by the 'inner circle'. ;)

But yes, this is a massive game for us as I think we will perform better on Saturday if we are not in the relegation zone. If Plymouth don't win today then I'm not holding out much hope for Saturday as our players can't handle the pressure at all. Saying that though, I wouldn't be much more confident if we were above the relegation!

Plymouth are not really in with a shout of the play-off's (6 pts adrift with hardly any games left), so you've got to doubt if they are going to put anything into it. Coupled with some desire to 'get back' at Holloway from some of the players this is a 'banker' win for Sheff Weds. Clubs with nothing to play for often lose to those below them who are fighting relegation. I predict 2-0 to Sheff Weds.

Last edited:
I think they'll deliberately lose to get Holloway fired.

They won't win anyway, all the other teams at the bottom actually care and are trying to win, something our lot haven't quite got the hang of yet.

Plymouth are not really in with a shout of the play-off's (6 pts adrift with hardly any games left), so you've got to doubt if they are going to put anything into it. Coupled with some desire to 'get back' at Holloway from some of the players this is a 'banker' win for Sheff Weds. Clubs with nothing to play for often lose to those below them who are fighting relegation. I predict 2-0 to Sheff Weds.

my fears exactly. can't see us being outside the relegation zone by the end of the night but still i live in hope....GREEN ARMY (at least for tonight and then it's back to ollie's rubbish army)

pm me if you dont want me to send you a link to the match commentry I dont have.

Sturrock has also said 'Wednesday CANT go down again' with all his ties there etc :icon_conf

im goiung to hide for a while, byeeeee

pm me if you dont want me to send you a link to the match commentry I dont have.

I'm off round the pub in a minute to se it on the telly.

Sturrock has also said 'Wednesday CANT go down again' with all his ties there etc :icon_conf

I think Sturrock is the key. These feckers sacked him, and i can see him having his lads fired up for this. Also Nalis and Halmosi back in the side.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669