Pre Match Sheffield Wednesday Vs Leicester City

Status
Not open for further replies.

jas123

I think we need to win away games against the weaker teams in the league if we want automatic promotion. 2-0 nugent 2.

we need a win to attempt to get back to the 2pt/game target (which normally results in automatic promotion), id settle for 4 points from this weeks away games, i think we will be too strong/mobile for Wednesday even without Nuge, im hoping Vardy notches against his idols (not bothered if its a muted celebration), im predicting 1-2 win Vardy Knocky and late consolation for them

Last edited:
If your driving to this one don't, as the rather cross man who sits in front of me at the KP said, come off the M1 at junction 31. Ruddy idiot.

Originally Posted by jas123
This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
I think we need to win away games against the weaker teams in the league if we want automatic promotion. 2-0 nugent 2.

:icon_roll

Keep up Homer - didn't you pick up we signed up his sister Sally on loan from the BBC this week......

If your driving to this one don't, as the rather cross man who sits in front of me at the KP said, come off the M1 at junction 31. Ruddy idiot.

You can get to the ground via Junction 31 as I live 5 minutes from there and go into Sheffield usually via that junction and the A57. You then can go onto Hillsborough from the City centre. You then don't have to then put up with the busy Meadowhall traffic which together with the football traffic will make it very busy on the routes around Meadowhall and towards Hillsborough.

Well I know I have said it before the last 2 games (and have been wrong on both occasion) but I really think you will be above us after this one.Burnley always do well against us and you are playing a terrible Wednesday team.
Nige must be careful not to squander these easy fixtures.You need to be top 2 your match in Rhiddles country.
Mark Hughes will be sniffing around for a medium sized club by start of new year.Pressure starts now Mr P!

foyc

Should be another 3 points this, big blow to lose Nuge but we showed last week that others can chip in with goals too so hopefully this continues.

Barkley has gone back to Everton for them and that's a much bigger loss for them than it us having Nuge out.

Last edited:
You can get to the ground via Junction 31 as I live 5 minutes from there and go into Sheffield usually via that junction and the A57. You then can go onto Hillsborough from the City centre. You then don't have to then put up with the busy Meadowhall traffic which together with the football traffic will make it very busy on the routes around Meadowhall and towards Hillsborough.

Junction 33 is a better bet IMO.

Well I know I have said it before the last 2 games (and have been wrong on both occasion) but I really think you will be above us after this one.Burnley always do well against us and you are playing a terrible Wednesday team.
Nige must be careful not to squander these easy fixtures.You need to be top 2 your match in Rhiddles country.
Mark Hughes will be sniffing around for a medium sized club by start of new year.Pressure starts now Mr P!
All three of us win tomorrow. Boro and Palace both draw, move forward one space.
Big night is Tuesday.

Unless we win 6-0 I'll be despondent. We really do need a good run of 6-0 victories.

Schmeichel
Moore Morgan Whitbread Schlupp
Drink King
Vardy Knockaert Dyer
Waghorn

Personally I'd play Futacs and Konchesky but I think Pearson is a fair boss who will support Vardy and not change the Schlupp, Dyer combo that destroyed Ipswich.

A win, unless Whitbread plays like a bag of knackers again

12-0.

Hammond (ankle) with at least six before seeing red for a heinous lunge at Chris O'Grady's crotch.

oops sorry, i think 2-1 win now, king and knockaert!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669