SHITE ATMOSPHERE

Status
Not open for further replies.

chappyblue

As we all no the atmosphere down at the walkers is shite. The club keep trying to get us to get behind the team,thats fine but when you have the old filbert kop spread out all over the place and you sit next to people that look gone out at you when you start singing,and wont join in, what can you do? would it not be a good idea for the club to give a section of the ground close to the away fans so people who like to get behind the team can , in numbers(even when the chips are down).Lets face it when you have a group of fans together who sing its just greeeeeeeeeeeat and the banter between the two sets would create that atmosphere. COME ON CITY DO YOUR BIT. ANYBODY AGREE?

the section near the away fans, its called L1 . those who sit there will do so. those who want to sit in the KOP and sing do so, those posh dicks i have had to sit near in the west stand are the boring bastards who look gone at u when u sing but it never stopped me. however to get a better atmosphere next season im in the KOP and singing each game, 90 mins. filbo is the past 4get it, they are but memories now. get behind the team at the walkers, and if u spot any "boo boys" have a go at t hem. i know i will be.

Ye dont sit in the Family Stand. Bunch of miserable bastards. Thank God, I aint getting a season ticket next season (doing the majority of the 92 grounds). But I shall be in force at many away games.

They won't designate an area because they know that whole area will end up standing like the old kop. They want you to sit quietly, watch the football, spend all your money and go home without making more than a mild clapping sound.

How many times have you heard 'who ate all the pies' or 'rent boy rent boy' or 'have you ever seen your dick' sung in the Walkers ?

I sit in the kop and miss the banter with the away fans which you used to get at filbo, previously if you were watching a shite game you could turn your attentions to the away fans, have a laugh, a bit of friendly banter, come away from a boring 0-0 game still feeling like you've had a bit of entertainment, this isn't the case at the Walkers.

No doubt there would be a better atmosphere if the away supporters were moved closer to the kop, alas this is never going to happen which is why next season I'll be watching from the east stand.

Ibstock Fox said:
How many times have you heard 'who ate all the pies' or 'rent boy rent boy' or 'have you ever seen your dick' sung in the Walkers ?

Homer and Steven hear this quite a lot I should imagine. :wink:

homer said:
Not really

I just get it at home

That's terrible homer, I hope you don't take it to heart.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669