Shock News!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chandler

Banned
Leicester Fans Placed On Transfer List!

Believe me it's true! The shock announcement came this morning in a terse statement:

"The club has finally had enough of its fickle fans and their absurd expectations. When they can be bothered to turn up in the Championship they just get on the players backs and only sing (badly) when the team is winning. They think they know a lot but most of them are simply wise after the event or just mindlessly repeat the cliches currently doing the rounds.

"So with immediate effect we will start clearing out the Kop and will offer these supporters priority application forms for season tickets at Old Trafford and Highbury.

"We have also started negotiations with Portsmouth Football Club to bring in their core support. Many Pompey fans have reacted favourably to the idea, glad of the fact no doubt that they can leave their ramshackle 'cold and the rain' facilities to sing their hearts out in a state of the art stadium."

Er well you lot have been asking for it haven't you now????????????????

Ay up Chandler I agree with some of that!

2laugh%20fox.jpg

:) :) :)

Chandler said:
Leicester Fans Placed On Transfer List!

Believe me it's true! The shock announcement came this morning in a terse statement:

"The club has finally had enough of its fickle fans and their absurd expectations. When they can be bothered to turn up in the Championship they just get on the players backs and only sing (badly) when the team is winning. They think they know a lot but most of them are simply wise after the event or just mindlessly repeat the cliches currently doing the rounds.

"So with immediate effect we will start clearing out the Kop and will offer these supporters priority application forms for season tickets at Old Trafford and Highbury.

"We have also started negotiations with Portsmouth Football Club to bring in their core support. Many Pompey fans have reacted favourably to the idea, glad of the fact no doubt that they can leave their ramshackle 'cold and the rain' facilities to sing their hearts out in a state of the art stadium."

Er well you lot have been asking for it haven't you now????????????????

that's fine but i want my package to include some a fair share of the Manu prawn sandwiches.

It should interesting when the Pompey fans find out that they are 120 yards away from the rival fans, they keep getting told to sit down by a bunch of failed bouncers, they are not allowed to invade the pitch, throw coins or lob bricks at innocent fans outside the ground :D

Phil The Fox said:
you what ? on Radio Leicester ??? don't get this down in London ...

Check out the BBC radio leicester website tomorrow they usually have the phone in online the day after. I'll post a link when I can. (I get it in Worcestershire but the reception in the house is crap so i spend an hour on a monday in the car outside)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566