Shortlist and Interviews

Status
Not open for further replies.

bocadillo

Water Gypsy
All the speculation seems to be based on single names - or perhaps one single name and then another - but I think we need reminding that both MM and PA have persistently talked about a shortlist. Much as people would seem to prefer and expect us to select a target and aim to appoint him, this is clearly not the way it is going to happen.

It seems that the applications have now been whittled away, the intended 5-man shortlist has been arrived and interviews have been planned - whether all of them will actually take place is another matter.

Interviewing will start on Monday and carry on throughout the week, with job offer following closely afterwards.

Ince and Grayson on holiday (the latter due back towards the end of the week)
Davies/Lambert camps gone very quiet.
The next news should be a yes/no for Ince permission or official Grayson approach

Ince and Grayson on holiday (the latter due back towards the end of the week)
Davies/Lambert camps gone very quiet.
The next news should be a yes/no for Ince permission or official Grayson approach

It is understood that Davies has now made it clear that he won't be coming. Any talk of Lambert seems to be some way in the past now.

Others have suggested that Ince is back from holiday this weekend.

Think I would be happy with an Ince appointment, although it seems remote :(

I'm quite surprised by this actually. His stock is not exactly high at the moment. Where does he think he'll end up next?

Perhaps he's fed up with over expectant fans and megalomaniac chairman that blame him for everything when he's expected to perform miracles.

I really couldn't give a toss who is going to be Manager anymore

Jimmy Krankie
Ronnie Corbett
Uncle Albert off Only Fools and Horses
That bloke off Fantasy Island

Theres a shortlist

Basically - I see the club having sold its 10,000 STs - being reasonably content to have escaped worse financial pain.

There's now about as much excitement about the manager's appointment as which dries quicker - egg shell or gloss.

I just hope that whoever it is can lift us in one season from the mire of the Third division to the mediocrity of the fizzy league.

Basically - I see the club having sold its 10,000 STs - being reasonably content to have escaped worse financial pain.

There's now about as much excitement about the manager's appointment as which dries quicker - egg shell or gloss.

I just hope that whoever it is can lift us in one season from the mire of the Third division to the mediocrity of the fizzy league.

Depends on the porosity of the surface, but my money generally goes on egg shell.

Pele? Zico? Socrates?

I can now confirm that I will NOT be taking up the offer from the Mad Serb to join him and Mr Aldridge for a meal at McDonald's, to ''talk''.

This story is a non-starter.

I can now confirm that I will NOT be taking up the offer from the Mad Serb to join him and Mr Aldridge for a meal at McDonald's, to ''talk''.

This story is a non-starter.

no "Socrates"

Melts has the correct spelling

;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687