Should Leicester fans be content with the current ownership model?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tedfoxxx

Sit upon ham

Foxes_Trust

Do the foxes trust still have the emergency cash?
Yes, we still hold funds which would be used in certain circumstances.

We are working alongside fellow Trusts /Fans Groups and will have input into the Fan Led review, we are also having dialogue with a number of local MP's who are putting forward our views to the person leading the review

Foxes_Trust

There used to be a Foxes Trust representative in board meetings. I don't know if that happens under the current owners though.
That was when we were shareholders too as part of the "Lineker" consortium. The Fan Led Review puts this very much back on the agenda (and remains one of the Trusts declared aims) along with a number of other potential changes which would hand significant power back to fans.

Brown Nose

That was when we were shareholders too as part of the "Lineker" consortium. The Fan Led Review puts this very much back on the agenda (and remains one of the Trusts declared aims) along with a number of other potential changes which would hand significant power back to fans.

Thanks for that. Can I ask you to comment on the original post in this thread?

Lako42

Can we, as fans, select a different group to represent us?

That pathetic statement about the Wembley ticket allocation farce just confirms you lot haven't got the testicles to represent the fans properly.

One of the most limp wristed statements I could imagine.

popillius

Can we, as fans, select a different group to represent us?

That pathetic statement about the Wembley ticket allocation farce just confirms you lot haven't got the testicles to represent the fans properly.

One of the most limp wristed statements I could imagine.
And boy, does this fella know about limp wrists.

Matt_B

If the fan review thing goes through, will they be required to tell us if their membership>1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669