Should we give DJ Campbell a second chance?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is anyone interested in debating this seriously? I don't want to waste my time posting something if no one is going to add intelligent comment. (I realise that might be asking a lot of some folk on here.....)

What about the 13 threads we've had on the subject already this summer? :102:

Time changes, as do opinions on the matter.

DJ campbell has never had a grudge against the club. It has always been against the management. I am sure that if Sousa can get the best out of him, we may well have a good centre forward for the remainder of the season and beyond. Just say if we get promoted this season and Campbell score 20 goals, are we going to want to let him go? Is he going to want to leave? If the guy is playing for us this season, I do hope the fans back him. I am willing to trust Sousa's opinion and if that means DJ plays, then great. I would love to see him terrorising defenses like he did in the second leg versus F&%*£t.

DJ campbell has never had a grudge against the club. It has always been against the management. I am sure that if Sousa can get the best out of him, we may well have a good centre forward for the remainder of the season and beyond. Just say if we get promoted this season and Campbell score 20 goals, are we going to want to let him go? Is he going to want to leave? If the guy is playing for us this season, I do hope the fans back him. I am willing to trust Sousa's opinion and if that means DJ plays, then great. I would love to see him terrorising defenses like he did in the second leg versus F&%*£t.

At last, someone with an intelligent point of view! Well worth waiting for.

Could not agree more. Also it seems he is not the only one who didn't like our previous management, Mattock and Gradel couldn't wait to get away and Adams was about to go untill Pearson left.Campbell should of kept his gob shut but if he is scoring goals for Leicester then he's ok with me.

Could not agree more. Also it seems he is not the only one who didn't like our previous management, Mattock and Gradel couldn't wait to get away and Adams was about to go untill Pearson left.Campbell should of kept his gob shut but if he is scoring goals for Leicester then he's ok with me.

The other side of the coin being players whom NP apparently/allegedly favoured - could be three or four of last year's stalwarts watching DJ from the subs bench at Palace.

Last edited:
DJ campbell has never had a grudge against the club.

I hope you asked him what flavour Monster Munch he prefers when you spoke with him.

I hope you asked him what flavour Monster Munch he prefers when you spoke with him.

I am sure he did but was probably too busy plugging his laptop into the sofa before taking a shit in milans car whilst tommy wright kept lookout!!!

Im pretty sure he is not even a DJ, how are we to trust him? For all we know he has a dirty fetish for middle aged men waving flags at him, would explain a few things.

Best let him move on i say.

I do hope the fans back him.

Drunk, fat men with pies and spotty chavvy youths will slate him. Some will do it ironically while others are just thick.

Campbell needs to be scoring from the off to shut them up.

Last edited:
Keep him! He's scored 3 in 3 what will stop him getting the same amount of goals in the season? Forgive and forget!

Keep him! He's scored 3 in 3 what will stop him getting the same amount of goals in the season?

The fact we won't be playing Rotherham or some Serbian Second Division side? :102:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670