Sign of the Times

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe_Fox

This place is absolutely dead on it's feet!

Last season after a Leicester victory (or any match) this place would be buzzing with people.

This morning after a great victory of Neil Warnock and Co there is barely a poster around.

It truly is a sign of the times.

Some of us need to work Joe :wink:
One of those mornings were I am Sooooo busy. You are right though, it has been very quiet on here generally. :(

It's a shame really. We need a recruiting day or something. Free goodie bags and that.

or we could get an agreement with the club to sponser a match get a few of us to chuck some money in sponser a macth exec box free wine etc my mate who's a blades fan does it once a season with his forum, sounds like a good day, that'll get the name out there!

I know what you mean Joe, it feels like a leper's brothel in here, all disjointed.

Come on Foxes....

I think a few might be a touch embarrased to post after some of the stuff which has been written about Micky. Fair enough we ain't Madrid (yet) but some of the stuff was a bit premature. Lets hope it continues. I expect some positive posts soon on the subject of Micky's substitutions which (if you apply the logic of some from last season) have won us the last 2 games :wink:

b'jesus, when was the last time we won 2 on the trot? :shock:

Bobby Smith said:
I think a few might be a touch embarrased to post after some of the stuff which has been written about Micky. Fair enough we ain't Madrid (yet) but some of the stuff was a bit premature. Lets hope it continues. I expect some positive posts soon on the subject of Micky's substitutions which (if you apply the logic of some from last season) have won us the last 2 games :wink:

I've criticised Micky. I'll still criticise Micky even though Tuesday's win was super, six points from two tough (in different ways) games, unquestionably our most promising performance and lots more nice things I could say.
I and, I hope, others, will criticise him because a) it seems to have done some good, b) he's still got failings and c) the team continues to do daft things.
I would love to know what Micky's instructions are for the last 15 minutes of games that we are winning. Also what are his instructions to deal with the opposition throwing an extra man in attack?.
Bad trends are horrible and we've developed a bad trend of conceding late goals.
We can change it with a positive policy but only if all the players know what the policy is and what part they are expected to play.
Whatever the policy we should stay aggressive, avoid dropping the tempo and stop falling back willingly around our own penalty area. It doesn't work and it's time the message got through.
Confidence isn't the issue now...its the quest for perfection, the demand for ever higher standards, the question of whether these players are big enough, brave enough, strong enough, clever enough and willing enough to lift each other onto heights that would otherwise be beyond em.
They should expect criticism. Self-satisfaction is for w......s. And the last 15 minutes is one thing they are getting collectively wrong.
For all that its been a great few days and there have been far more contributors, Micky included, than in the opening matches.
Cheerfulness prevails!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670