Sky Broadband

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me too, I'm tied up with my contract for a few more months but defo considering the switch. What is their fastest connection speed?

Me too, I'm tied up with my contract for a few more months but defo considering the switch. What is their fastest connection speed?

Why Melton,do you want to reply to peoples posts before they have posted them ?

Can you get it in your area melts? they havent got great coverage and very kindly sent me a letter to say what a fantastic offer their broadband was but it wouldnt be in my area for around 2 years, thanks sky.....

Can you get it in your area melts? they havent got great coverage and very kindly sent me a letter to say what a fantastic offer their broadband was but it wouldnt be in my area for around 2 years, thanks sky.....
Dunno, I'l have a check later

They phoned me a couple of weeks ago to tell me they were sending me some info by post :icon_roll

I told them I was only interested if they could give me a fixed IP address, I don't think the bloke I was speaking to had a clue what I was talking about.

It wasn't Me ..Honest:icon_lol:

Last edited:
2mb - free
8mb - £5
16mb - £10

But you have to subscribe to Sky Tv
Blimey,

That's worth looking at. I currently have the whole Sky+ package as well as multi room, so I can save a few bob here.

i have actually emailed them today saying im interested but its not available in my area yet, im going to get the £10 a month, because for some reason i dont trust broadband which is not unlimited. The free wireless router sounds good aswell, if any one has it or will get it please let me know what its like. I

i have actually emailed them today saying im interested but its not available in my area yet, im going to get the £10 a month, because for some reason i dont trust broadband which is not unlimited.

It says the £10 a month one is unlimited, but it has a "fair usage policy", I don't trust ISPs that say unlimited when it's not really, I'd rather they make it clear how much you're allowed to use, without using vague language in the small print.
The ISP I use at the moment does have unlimited data transfer, but it's one of the more expensive ones.

The free wireless router sounds good aswell, if any one has it or will get it please let me know what its like. I

Don't know what the Sky router is like, but I use a Linksys one and it's fine, get a decent signal thoughout my flat with a usb wireless network adaptor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669