SL v India

Status
Not open for further replies.

CM

:icon_bigg:038::081::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Sri Lanka won by an innings and 239 runs

As much as England v SA games have got to do with someone who supports India?

Hardly. I live in England and follow English cricket. I am merely commenting on an open debate. I used to open threads regarding India and got criticised as "no-one cared." Surely this is a contridiction, India lose and all of a sudden its a hot topic?

I was merely being sarcastic in my above post as whenever I comment on English cricket; people respond in the same manner as you.

In regards to the game; the selection was awful. Lack of commitment from players too. The fielding was shocking, I'm not going to be fickle about it, it was just one of those games, rankings don't lie we are up there as the best team in the world, we never got going. The bowling are proven failures, why change a winning team?! Get RP Singh, Irfan Pathan & Sreesanths back in the team.

I'm a cricket fan, I can show an interest in whatever games I like.

Quite funny to see India's much heralded batting line up bowled out twice for nothing.

They really are a dad's army group of players now, well past their prime, kind of embarrasing that the players didnt retire in their pomp but have continued on and now find themselves in this sort of mess.

I would drop Gambhir, Dravid, Tendulkar, Ganguly, Karthik, Singh, Kumble and Sharma. Then you might have a slim chance of drawing the next test.

I'm a cricket fan, I can show an interest in whatever games I like.

Quite funny to see India's much heralded batting line up bowled out twice for nothing.

They really are a dad's army group of players now, well past their prime, kind of embarrasing that the players didnt retire in their pomp but have continued on and now find themselves in this sort of mess.

I would drop Gambhir, Dravid, Tendulkar, Ganguly, Karthik, Singh, Kumble and Sharma. Then you might have a slim chance of drawing the next test.

Whats so funny about it, are you a racist?

Typical indian, play the race card asap :tumbleweed:

I quite like Sri Lanka, another asian team, that kind of pisses over your theorey doesnt it :081:

Typical indian, play the race card asap :tumbleweed:

I quite like Sri Lanka, another asian team, that kind of pisses over your theorey doesnt it :081:

Hardly; whenever I post a happy emotion when England lose I'm called a racist and asked what it has to do with me. Therefore I'm doing the same.

Were you born in Sri Lanka; if not you shouldn't follow them and be patriotic i'm drunk, innit be d best engurland fan michela vuahgan barmi armi :038::038::038:

Tendulkha, Dravid & Ganguly get a combined total of 7 :mad:

Inspired innings thus far for Sehwag 128 off 122 balls :038:

Karthik is useless, i dont expect much from him. Up to Laxman and Sehwag to build a long partnership hopefully we can get close to 400.

Nice bowling from Baju (Harbhajan) and two decent knocks from Viru (Sehwag). Nice and comfortable victory :038:

Its time for Karthik to be fired as wicket keeper and look at dropping Ganguly / Tendulha or/and Dravid. Woeful batting display and poor bowling from Khan.

Stil... we won :icon_bigg

Racism is cool. It warms my soul to see members of two different nations arguing.

They should have had a foreigner as captain.

:icon_lol:

The Indian board or whoever selects the players should grow some balls and drop Ganguly, Dravid, Sachin, Kumble & Zaheer Khan. Maybe the problem with India is they have too much loyalty to these older players.

I honestly think in the One day matches; we are the best in the world. 20-20 wise we are the best in the world. Test matches aren't or haven't been our best form of cricket for a while.

:icon_lol:

The Indian board or whoever selects the players should grow some balls and drop Ganguly, Dravid, Sachin, Kumble & Zaheer Khan. Maybe the problem with India is they have too much loyalty to these older players.

I honestly think in the One day matches; we are the best in the world. 20-20 wise we are the best in the world. Test matches aren't or haven't been our best form of cricket for a while.

Not sure who is under these guys in the test arena. I am not so up to date on Indian League cricket, so who would replace them?

No Sachin, Ganguly, Kumble or Dravid and we dominate SL in the ODI AGAIN. Thats the series wrapped up...

Great victory today and another impressive performance by the skipper; Dhoni & young Raina.

IMO ODI & 20-20's are the greater and more entertaining forms of cricket, I don't take too much notice at the Test matches TBH.

No Sachin, Ganguly, Kumble or Dravid and we dominate SL in the ODI AGAIN. Thats the series wrapped up...

Great victory today and another impressive performance by the skipper; Dhoni & young Raina.

IMO ODI & 20-20's are the greater and more entertaining forms of cricket, I don't take too much notice at the Test matches TBH.

very conveinient......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670