So who are we signing to fire us to the Premier League?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not an over-the-top character you've invented then?

:icon_bigg I'd completely forgotten about it until I went into my Blogger dashboard earlier today, after reading about your escapades in Sweden.

That's a real person?

It's an amalgam based on a couple of posters on here, from that time.

I refuse to believe anyone is or has ever been that illiterate.

I could point you towards about a dozen people that still post on here that would meet the criteria.
:icon_wink :icon_lol:

I started this topic and we are now a week away from the window closing and it seems everyone Sven declares an interest in either goes elsewhere or turns us down, has our poor start to the season put a few potential signings off i wonder? but the question still remains un answered

who are we signing to fire us to the Premier League?

I personally would like to see Yakubu return on loan i think he and Nugent would be a handful for most championship defences, by all accounts we played well today at Forest and theirs a long way to go, aslong as we stay within touching distance up until the window opens in January Sven can strengthen again if needed and we can have a 2nd half promotion drive.

I said to my dad after the game 'some idiots who didn't see the game will just see the loss of a 0-2 lead, rather than the excellent performance and encouraging display'. I had hoped there are non like that here

I said to my dad after the game 'some idiots who didn't see the game will just see the loss of a 0-2 lead, rather than the excellent performance and encouraging display'. I had hoped there are non like that here
Just hoping that Sven and the players take the positives out of the game as well.
As someone else posted, it was like the footballing Gods were against us.

No you're right. Excellent result !!! I hope we throw away a lead but play well on Saturday.

That's from an "idiot" that has been to every game bar Forest and has seen a team that has shown inidividual promise but hasn't played well together as a unit.

No you're right. Excellent result !!! I hope we throw away a lead but play well on Saturday.

That's from an "idiot" that has been to every game bar Forest and has seen a team that has shown inidividual promise but hasn't played well together as a unit.

I've seen all the games bar Cov, do I win something?

I've seen all the games bar Cov, do I win something?

LS3780D_l.jpg

It would normally be me to focus on the negatives. But in this game I was pleased with the performance and on a different day the penalty wouldn't have been given and people would be predicting a 42 league game unbeaten run to follow.

No, I've tried that. 175 games in a row and all I've won is repeated misery.

The woman that sits behind me has missed one game in the last thirty odd years, home and away ... now that's an awful lot of misery!!

Can you please explain how, having not seen the game, you think we threw the game away?

Can you please explain how, having not seen the game, you think we threw the game away?
As someone else who didn't see the game or the highlights, how could I think anything else when you snatch a draw from a 2 goal lead with 15 mins to go?

As someone else who didn't see the game or the highlights, how could I think anything else when you snatch a draw from a 2 goal lead with 15 mins to go?

I don't expect you to, but Kingy saw the highlights and will have seen the shocking refereeing that cost us 2 points.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669