Confirmed Transfer Soumare loaned to Sevilla

Made Adrien Silva look like Usain Bolt. Lazy ****.

Best of luck to him. Leicester Cify, the Premier League, and I think English football in general doesn’t suit his style. That’s not his fault. I hope he’s a success and goes on to have a very good career. In the right league and the right team I think he can be a very good player.
Nope. He didn't give two shits. Just watch any clip of him jogging or walking around, looking at the sky, watching the game pass him by....

He was a lazy, useless lump of ****.

This is good news. Another window opened to air out the lingering stink from the rancid house that was Rodgers realm.

Yep, got to say this is up there with some of the worst signings we've ever made. One of the laziest players I've ever seen pull on the shirt. Maybe even THE laziest..... there were flashes of some great ability but that just makes the lack of application and desire on the player's sude even worse. Good riddance (for a year)

Going well then...

Just sign the cheque. Good news for all involved.

I wouldnt be against seeing what Maresca can do with him tbf. He struggled with the pace of the Prem when he was here and also playing under duffer Rodgers was not good for anyone at the club. Looks like we'll have to chalk this up as another Bodger Rodgers disasterclass in management and the 15m euro clause as another short sighted bit of management from the higher ups who were as bad as Rodgers' last season.....

Promotion is a done deal, surely.

If we **** this up from here it’ll be a Brendan Rodgers level bottle job.

This suggests that Sevilla want to sign Soumare permanently this summer but they can't afford to.

Apparently, we're asking for 15m Euros and they can only pay 4m.

State we’re in they’ll be able to pay whatever they want

This suggests that Sevilla want to sign Soumare permanently this summer but they can't afford to.

Go back with a counter offer of one. One Euro. That's about his worth.

We've got some brass neck, haven't we?

15m Euros with a straight face knowing that both us and them have seen him play.

It's the negotiating style of street vendors in Marrakech. "You'd like this tin camel, yes? That will be £85 please sir".

He's suited more to Continental football and that's why they want him.

The problem is that our absolute ****tard of a DOF gave a young boy 10x his previous salary with zero evidence he could apapt and no **** can afford him.

Another Rudkin masterclass

The pace we play should suit him
I did think that, when Maresca was appointed and started to talk about what he wanted to do, that Soumare would fit in as one of his number 8s (and never imagined that Ndidi would!)

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566
9Coventry City4464
10Preston 4463