Sousa Sacked!

Status
Not open for further replies.
aaaaaaaarrrrrrrrggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

aaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!

do you flying peniitisiums not get it????????????????????????
five f_kin managers names there who lasted about a day each... DO YOU NOT GET IT YET????????????????????????
is there not a common factor in all of this????????????????????

martin ofrigginneil is not comin to leicester you mentalists. sven goram muncheadisum might turn up - you can cheer all you friggin like - he is pleat - he is mr notts county - he will do nothin at leicester

you people are proper wrong upstairs. you have a tintersearch. you then repeat back what you've read like you have some special mi5googleworm. :bang:

rejoice at the 700th manager in as many hours all you like. the managers are not the problem!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

anyhow, all that aside, see yus tomorrow down the dry dock for a sweet sherry pre-match kiddas :icon_cool

Idiot.

Flying what?

[---------> Rushes off to Google]

Nope. Google is no help at all.

WTF are you on about?

Last edited:

five f_kin managers names there who lasted about a day each... DO YOU NOT GET IT YET????????????????????????

martin ofrigginneil is not comin to leicester you mentalists. sven goram muncheadisum might turn up - you can cheer all you friggin like - he is pleat - he is mr notts county - he will do nothin at leicester

you people are proper wrong upstairs. you have a tintersearch. you then repeat back what you've read like you have some special mi5googleworm. :bang:

rejoice at the 700th manager in as many hours all you like. the managers are not the problem!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

anyhow, all that aside, see yus tomorrow down the dry dock for a sweet sherry pre-match kiddas :icon_cool

What the **** is this mess?

More to be done. Sousa liked 4-2-3-1.

I think in his heart of hearts Sousa would like to have played 4-2-3-2-1. He might have stood a chance with that formation!

You should read the post of SteveLynexontheWing he managed to be just as wrong but elegantly. I have never felt that weird font sizes reflect sound judgement or that repeating the letter "h" 14 times makes someone's views more convincing.

Against Cardiff we looked like a very good passing team, much better than last year in that department. I hoped and thought that given time PS would be able to get us performing like that every week, but it became apparent that we performed that way because the opposition allowed us to, as soon as we came up against a team who stifled us we had no other plan at all.

Against Cardiff we looked like a very good passing team, much better than last year in that department. I hoped and thought that given time PS would be able to get us performing like that every week, but it became apparent that we performed that way because the opposition allowed us to, as soon as we came up against a team who stifled us we had no other plan at all.

I agree. Whittingham, burke, mcphail are not the stifling type and will let you play. Hence our apparent excellent performance. The moment we come up against a team of workers e.g. qpr we cannot play the passing game and we are in trouble.

How can people even defend Sousa he took a team who were a penalty shoot out from a place in a play off final last year to a team who look uhnappy, disjointed and play genrally shit, he has no clue the man was useless there was no pretty football in my mind there was no doubt he would have took us down or at best been in relagation scrap. Not that any of this matters he has gone get over it.

The way we were playing I couldn't see us ever keeping a clean sheet or winning a game. I think we would have sank without a trace.

Gavin Strachan, on the FL podcast, stated that he knows a number of the players and there was deep unrest in the changing room with Sousa's approach and style. "A very unhappy camp" he called it.

Gavin Strachan, on the FL podcast, stated that he knows a number of the players and there was deep unrest in the changing room with Sousa's approach and style. "A very unhappy camp" he called it.

Well thank god he has been sacked then. Otherwise, we may have got to January and lost the likes of Hobbs and Fryatt.

I don't think it was the losing of matches that cost him his job. I think it was the fact the players stopped playing for him and he alienated people. If the players were out there busting their guts for him and the crowd wwas behind him I think that he would still be in a job now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669