Sousa Sacked!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very exciting!

That "Martyn Waghorn person" on facebook said that Martin O'Neill was seen leaving the Walkers Stadium last night. Don't know if it's true or not:102:

Whatever you think about Milan, if something is not right, he doesn't p*ss about....

My faith in leicester city is slightly better now as I really did think this Thailand trip was keeping him in his job.Although I still can't see us going over there without a manager!!

I don't want O'Neill. If he does come and do well, i'll change my mind. But he's held in high regard here, and I don't want that ruined.

A strange sentiment! O'Neill is a winner and I'd love him to come here. Who else available comes close?

I saw Mandaric and the Thai's at the train station at 9am this morning, MOF looked happy and had a big grin, Top looked pissed off to say the least. They didn;t waste any time when they got to the Walkers.

I saw Mandaric and the Thai's at the train station at 9am this morning, MOF looked happy and had a big grin, Top looked pissed off to say the least. They didn;t waste any time when they got to the Walkers.

Who is MOF?

I don't want O'Neill. If he does come and do well, i'll change my mind. But he's held in high regard here, and I don't want that ruined.
Yeah i'd much rather have Bryan Robson...

FFS! If O'Neill was interested in coming back we'd be ****ing mad not to get him. But the chances of that happening are as likely as Alex turning down the opportunity to spend the rest of his life looking at tits.

Personally the timing for this is what I find most bizarre. Why not sack him immediately after one of the last two games? Why the day before a home match which is winnable, and has now been thrown into doubt because of all the chaos behind the scenes?

I can't say I'm overly happy. I'm as pissed off with Sousa as everyone else, but who are we honestly going to bring in to replace him? And this has well and truely killed any chance of a succesful season as its going to take the new man time to settle in.

Yeah i'd much rather have Bryan Robson...

FFS! If O'Neill was interested in coming back we'd be ****ing mad not to get him. But the chances of that happening are .......

Extremely high. Get some money on it before they stop all bets.

Personally the timing for this is what I find most bizarre. Why not sack him immediately after one of the last two games? Why the day before a home match which is winnable, and has now been thrown into doubt because of all the chaos behind the scenes?

I can't say I'm overly happy. I'm as pissed off with Sousa as everyone else, but who are we honestly going to bring in to replace him? And this has well and truely killed any chance of a succesful season as its going to take the new man time to settle in.

Quick appointment expected, new manager at the game tomorrow IMO to create a buzz.

I agree there isn't a much better choice than O'Neill. But will O'Neill get the same freedom and control to make signings like he did before? If they do believe that he truly is the right man for the job, then i'll be happy with the decision. But I don't want him back just because the owners think it will please the fans.

Do you seriously think that MM has sacked him today, right now, without already having a replacement?

As I posted on Foxestalk yesterday a mate text me to say someone he knows had told him he'd seen Macdonald from Villa talking to Hoos in the Marriott yesterday.

Take it with a pinch of salt as it's coming through a chain of people, but that's what they said.

Also Powell/Stowell can probably get NP's team back in the groove and actually get a win against Scunthorpe. I think we would have lost a hgih scoring thriller again with Paulo in charge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669