Match Thread Southampton v Leicester

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd certainly be asking about my future at the club if I was Chilwell watching Fuchs take his place ahead of me. He must be amazed that he isn't on the pitch.

The formation and selection was ludicrous, in my humble opinion, but the actual performance if some of this lot is nothing short of shameful

What a pitiful ****ing performance. Can anyone please explain to me what our style of play is? That's assuming we even have one.

Drinkwater is now both undroppable and unsubbable.

Playing Fuchs ahead of Chilwell is an absolute joke.

We have been on a downward spiral since the moment the first whistle was blown at Hull in August. Not for a single moment since has Ranieri shown any sign, not one, that he knows how to, or is capable of arresting it.

Winning the league last season won't keep us up this season. And neither will Ranieri. If we are very fortunate the ineptitude of other teams may keep us up. But nothing Ranieri is going to do is going to aid our survival.

The formation and selection was ludicrous, in my humble opinion, but the actual performance if some of this lot is nothing short of shameful
It's not just defenders either. For all his gusto, Gray had a golden opportunity to put Vary through but was greedy and Schlupped it. Okazaki could've set Gray through if he'd used more force than a fart. THe players are continually making bad decisions, I'd wager due to a lack of confidence.

I'd certainly be asking about my future at the club if I was Chilwell watching Fuchs take his place ahead of me. He must be amazed that he isn't on the pitch.

In 63 mins Fuchs hasn't done a single thing right.

By the way, I hope Vardy gets a retrospective ban for that very deliberate stamp on Van Dyke.

He can't be arsed to work hard any more, but he still finds time to be a nasty piece of work sometimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566