Match Thread Southampton v Leicester

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get Amartey back in for Soyuncu. How long has he been absolutely wank for?

Rodgers needs to send a message somehow that this kind of shit is completely unacceptable. Not because we’re Leicester and we expect better, just that the most basic levels of competence aren’t being met.

I’m ****ing fuming about that, so many things wrong about that goal.

My personal favourite is Evans (who was marking Adams initially) charging 20 yards out leaving the rest of his defence behind.

Closely followed by the reaction of Ndidi who saw that he needed to fill in and had time to but just decided to watch instead.

Rodgers needs to send a message somehow that this kind of shit is completely unacceptable. Not because we’re Leicester and we expect better, just that the most basic levels of competence aren’t being met.
He doesn't do that

We don't even have a problem with corners

I like how we get a throw in in a dangerous position and immediately send it back to Evans, too. Counter attacking 101

My personal favourite is Evans (who was marking Adams initially) charging 20 yards out leaving the rest of his defence behind.

Closely followed by the reaction of Ndidi who saw that he needed to fill in and had time to but just decided to watch instead.
I don’t even know where to look anymore, 10 replays and you still can’t see every mistake.

They are better than us.
How can I be saying that? How?

We're not over-achiving this season.

I’m still not over Lookman kicking that ****ing ball out for their player. It’s honestly one of the stupidest things I’ve ever seen a Leicester player do.

I’m still not over Lookman kicking that ****ing ball out for their player. It’s honestly one of the stupidest things I’ve ever seen a Leicester player do.
He’s doing a great job of confirming the opinion most of us have, that he is actually just shit.

Lookman with a ridiculous pass. Soumare rolling it back to their keeper....

The incompetence just keeps on coming.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670