Southampton

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you read the write ups in tonights mockery. One page DJ was MOTM, opposite page he had the lowest score of 6/10.
Written by 2 different people, but amazing nevertheless.

i'd stick with the same team that played bristol city with howard and campbell up front. although i am now starting to give up n howard a bit and favouring hume up top, i think we need to play with a target man away from home, just to give us more threat on any set-pieces we have on the break.

Mattock in at left back(Clapham injured) Swap Hume and DJ ,Fryatt for Howard. Massive game because failure means bottom 3 a win and brings Southampton in it. Were due a penalty 0-1 Hume pen

DJ's carrying an injury according to the Mockery but he can play on it until the rest of the season.

who does he think he is? carl cort?

now that lad would carry himself off his death bed to save our side

This is the only 11 that doesn't scare the shite out of me.

Henderson

Stearman McAuley N'Gotty Chambers

Etuhu Hendrie Oakley Mattock

Campbell Howard

Subs: Fryatt, Hayles, Hume, King, Worley

This is the only 11 that doesn't scare the shite out of me.

Henderson

Stearman McAuley N'Gotty Chambers

Etuhu Hendrie Oakley Mattock

Campbell Howard

Subs: Fryatt, Hayles, Hume, King, Worley

Why doesn't Henderson in goal scare you? Or Chambers as a left back?

Why doesn't Henderson in goal scare you? Or Chambers as a left back?

I'm not saying the line up is any good. It's just that anything else is worse.

Henderson is garbage but the best option available. Likewise Chambers at left back.

Thought about Hayles left mid and Mattock left back but preferred the alternative. If Hume makes the starting 11, I think I'll just give up giving a shit.

Henderson

Stearman McAuley N'Gotty Mattock

Etuhu King Oakley Hendrie

Campbell Howard

Subs Hume, Fryatt, Kisnorbo, Laczko, Chambers

imo this side should give saints a decent game

For me, Hendrie in the middle of the park was instrumental in our performance against Bristle. I think he's too important a player not to play him there.

For me, Hendrie in the middle of the park was instrumental in our performance against Bristle. I think he's too important a player not to play him there.

totally agree but we are stuggling for left sided players

Mattock in at left back(Clapham injured) Swap Hume and DJ ,Fryatt for Howard. Massive game because failure means bottom 3 a win and brings Southampton in it. Were due a penalty 0-1 Hume pen

Your persistance with this is admirable dpj and I'm sure that over the months & years you'll eventually be correct but, I have to ask, how will you feel when we finally get awarded a penalty & whichever one of the useless c*nts takes it & misses?

Henderson

Stearman
N'Gotty
McAuley
Mattock

DJ
Hendrie
Oakley
Etuhu

Hayles
Hume

Subs:

Douglas (put a keeper on the bench FFS!), Worley, Zsolt, Fryatt & Howard

Prediction:

Southampton 4 - Leicester 0

Ollie to get his P45 on Wednesday, not saying I want this to happen, but I have a feeling it will happen

Last edited:
Henderson, Stearman, McAuley, N'Gotty, Mattock, Etuhu, Oakley, Hendrie, Laczko, Howard, Campbell.

Subs: Chambers, Kisnorbo, King, Hume, Hayles.

Zsolt in for Hume, not because he deserves it just because I'm tired of Hummmme and all that wank now, the rest is obvious enough...Southampton 2-0 Leicester.:023:

Henderson

Stearman
N'G
GM
Mattock

Etuhu
oakly
hendrie
hume

Dj
Howard

i would like to see Hummme replaced with Zalto but i can't see it happening as there is no replacement on the left,
or
get humme upfront with Dj which i think could be a go as howard and dj havent really scored many between them.

Henderson

Stearman
N'Gotty
McAuley
Mattock

DJ
Hendrie
Oakley
Etuhu

Hayles
Hume

Subs:

Douglas (put a keeper on the bench FFS!), Worley, Zsolt, Fryatt & Howard

Prediction:

Southampton 4 - Leicester 0

Ollie to get his P45 on Wednesday, not saying I want this to happen, but I have a feeling it will happen

I would expect that scoreline with such a stupid team selection :icon_wink

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670