Spiders

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brauny Blue

Frighten me to death:icon_conf . I'm ashamed to say that there is only one person that removes spiders from the BB household. I was just sitting on the floor and relaxing in front of the t.v the other day, when the biggest feck off spider ran across my sprawled out newspaper. The cup of tea that was in my hand was quickly deposited all over the carpet whilst i made a dash for the door. I'm sure one day they will be the death of me.

This is the stuff of nightmares.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/cbbcnews/hi/newsid_6970000/newsid_6972300/6972339.stm

A web twice the size of a football pitch FFS!!!:icon_eek:

8100.jpg

:icon_eek:

I'm not the only one in my home scared of huge spiders.......

Was painting my toenails the other week, sitting on the edge of the bath with my foot on top of the loo seat when one of the biggest spiders ran across the floor and stopped right next to the bath.

Well, I screamed for Ben whilst making sure neither of my feet touched the floor when Skittle came in, she took one look at the spider,and instead of doing what Fraggle normally does(pounces and eats them) she turned and legged it I could see her crouched down peering round the door looking terrified....

Fraggle came in then. She put her paw on it and you could see it trying to wriggle from under the paw but it couldn't.Then she stopped toying with it and ate it.

Last edited:
Did you know that all spiders are poisonous, but not all can puncture human skins.

Only orb or cardinal spiders can in the UK

Last edited:
:icon_eek:

I'm not the only one in my home scared of huge spiders.......

Was painting my toenails the other week, sitting on the edge of the bath with my foot on top of the loo seat when one of the biggest spiders ran across the floor and stopped right next to the bath.

Well, I screamed for Ben whilst making sure neither of my feet touched the floor when Skittle came in, she took one look at the spider,and instead of doing what Fraggle normally does(pounces and eats them) she turned and legged it I could see her crouched down peering round the door looking terrified....

Fraggle came in then. She put her paw on it and you could see it trying to wriggle from under the paw but it couldn't.Then she stopped toying with it and ate it.

I think i'll ask Mrs BB for a Fraggle for xmas:icon_lol:

I think i'll ask Mrs BB for a Fraggle for xmas:icon_lol:

If I could post a pic of Fraggle on here I'd show you what you'd be getting!

Fecked if I know how to upload pics to a place where I can get them on here though.....

edited to say I've managed to put a pic of them both in my profile. It's not very complimentary to Frags though, seeing as Skittle has her in a headlock.....

Last edited:
If I could post a pic of Fraggle on here I'd show you what you'd be getting!

Fecked if I know how to upload pics to a place where I can get them on here though

Upload it as an attachment from your PC.

click on the 'paper clip' button at the top of the post editor.

If it was this spider, you would love them. :) :icon_bigg :icon_bigg ;)

Even better check these videos out. :) :icon_bigg :icon_bigg ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669